Who is a Good Discount Card Provider?

If you had one of those discount medical cards, and, experienced a major illness, you would be lucky at best to have 20% of your bills paid.

If you had one of those discount medical cards, and, experienced a major illness, you would be lucky at best to have 20% of your bills paid.

Is this a discussion about maj med vs a discount card?

The OP just asked about a good discount card.

If someone wants a discount card, Careington is the way to go.

Is this a discussion about maj med vs a discount card?

The OP just asked about a good discount card.

Wo, wo, wo, let's take it easy. This thread isn't about answering the OP question, it's about agents complaining, all the OP did was set the stage for what would be complained about.

Seriously though, props for knowing a good one. In some situations they do actually make sense, hard as that may be for some agents to understand.

Now for peeler to post some rant in his usual nearly incoherent "english".

Thank God I've only sold 2 Careington discount cards.

1 cancelled within the 45 day money back guarantee window, guy was uninsurable --no options and didn't like all the holes in a limited benefit plan (apparently he didn't like the holes in a discount card either)...lol

Another signed up for the dental discount card.

I hate how they do not have an agent back office or direct deposit.

I am just going to use my DPBrokers link from now on, higher commission than going direct to Careington anyway.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Wo, wo, wo, let's take it easy. This thread isn't about answering the OP question, it's about agents complaining, all the OP did was set the stage for what would be complained about.

Seriously though, props for knowing a good one. In some situations they do actually make sense, hard as that may be for some agents to understand.

Now for peeler to post some rant in his usual nearly incoherent "english".

Good points...

I recommend Careington if someone is going to get a rider(and is concerned about the condition being covered) or let's say they go on an STM and have a pre-ex condition like Asthma or whatever.

Last edited:
Back