Who Uses ACT???

One caveat to using ACT if you upgrade to office 2010 ACT is not compatible so you cannot email through ACT using outlook or use word for creating letters. I just downgraded outlook back to 2007 and it works fine.

Other than that its creat and the customization is not that difficult.

Norway Guy, the agency owner has not hooked me up to the agency management system. One reason I've been told is cost. The second reason I've been told is he does not let any of the producers have direct access because we could mess things up really good. Oh yes, there are a couple in the group that could do this without much thought. So here I sit 60 miles away with about 2 years in the biz. I have somewhere around 400 commercial property and casualty ex-dates which I keep in a spreadsheet and some of which I have handpicked to put into my Outlook contacts. This seems to work OK but the reason I posted is to see if other P & C folks use ACT and if it is a better way to skin the cat. I looked at a demo once and it looked like their could be a lot of record keeping entry involved. For what it is worth, I have no experience with CRM software so I am trying to figure out if this could be a blessing or an unneeded curse.

Back