Whole Life Premium Grid Update

They call it whole life, but the interest rates are not guaranteed. That's not whole life.

There is an AD108 WL. It was just an updated AD107 WL.

Try a quick google search of new york life ad108, there are numerous references to AD 108 WL.

Although I did find a reference to AD 108 UL... so maybe there are both... idk.. their UL sucked so I never sold it.

But I know for a fact that there is an AD 108 WL. It has a guaranteed dividend rate and a current dividend rate, and of course the current isnt guaranteed.
I even have the producer pack somewhere at the bottom of a drawer somewhere...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Here is one from national underwriters.

It shows historicals and a hypothetical DB on a 40yo, its a comparison of all top WL companies.

Life and Health

This would be good reading for our good friend Chuckles.... it shows INCOME SCENARIOS (based on $10k/year of premium) of many of the top WL carriers

Life and Health

Last edited:
There is an AD108 WL. It was just an updated AD107 WL.

Try a quick google search of new york life ad108, there are numerous references to AD 108 WL.

Although I did find a reference to AD 108 UL... so maybe there are both... idk.. their UL sucked so I never sold it.

But I know for a fact that there is an AD 108 WL. It has a guaranteed dividend rate and a current dividend rate, and of course the current isnt guaranteed.
I even have the producer pack somewhere at the bottom of a drawer somewhere...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Here is one from national underwriters.

It shows historicals and a hypothetical DB on a 40yo, its a comparison of all top WL companies.

Life and Health

This would be good reading for our good friend Chuckles.... it shows INCOME SCENARIOS (based on $10k/year of premium) of many of the top WL carriers

Life and Health

Excellent source, thank you very much for answering the question I posted on another thread.

Shooter

Life and Health

Even the forum favorite, Guardian, wasn't that hot in the comparison either. Too bad they didn't include NYL and Mass, be interesting to see how they compare.

Back