Who's from TN? and Where R U Located?

On my way out the door to mine the bridges.. don't need anymore preacher/insurance agents down here! :D:D

That is a lot of effort for someone your age! :yes::yes:;)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
That whole area has become like a second home. I love it and wouldn't mind moving there eventually.

The little gal in my avatar lives in Cleveland. That picture was taken at Red Clay.

Last edited:
We love Gatlinburg, visit there at least once a season. Follow Great Smokey Mountain Association's facebook page. They really highlight the beautiful mountains. The park is so large and after lots of cruising and hiking have discovered the area's true beauty. PM me and I will send you some links.

I'll be in Gatlinburg for a week this summer, excited to get out of the Arizona heat...

Just left Gatlinburg. Trust me, there is plenty of heat in in the summer Gatlinburg, plus more humidity than you are use to. Make sure to do the new zipline off 66. It goes across the French Broad river with a jetboat ride back across. The owner put the first zipline in, now they are overrun with them. I ever saw advertisements for a zipline outside Nashville now.

Back