Why Do So Many Agents Put Pics of a Happy Family on Their Homepg?

Re: Why Do So Many Agents Put Pics of a Happy Family on Their Hom

Unfortunately there are a lot of folks who care more about appearances than the message, that is why I posted it. If you know anything about the Utah culture you completely understand that.

I a few guys from Utah that have changed their names to Jack.

I think a couple people misunderstood what I meant. I'm not talking about putting YOUR OWN FAMILY on the site. just an annoymous family that is all smiles.

I a few guys from Utah that have changed their names to Jack.

Last name Osmond?

I'm not talking about putting YOUR OWN FAMILY on the site. just an annoymous family that is all smiles.

I have my family on my site. Didn't used to do that, but changed a few years ago. Seems folks like to put a face with the person. I could just have my pic but I thought the family shot was a better choice.

Other pics are stock photo's that are usually designed to convey the topic, especially on the blog. I don't go looking for pics of white folks or black or hispanic, young or old. Just try to find something that goes with the message.

Most folks are visual and hate to read so I combine pics with bold headlines, sometimes bullet points and a few videos.

I have my family on my site. Didn't used to do that, but changed a few years ago. Seems folks like to put a face with the person. I could just have my pic but I thought the family shot was a better choice.

I completely agree with Bob. I have a picture of his family on my site.

I tried to use Chump's family picture but he was always in it.

Rick

I have used this one for dental, no one wanted to buy it and it even has smiling :twitchy:

hick3ey.jpg

Latest posts

Back