Why Some FE Agents Are Frustrated

So... you paid $800 for marketing a product and you didn't research/study the viability of said product until you made a financial outlay?

And... you don't have a back up product? One product never, never, never fits all the situations you'll come across in any insurance market.

Nothing wrong with the company... something real wrong with your business plan.

Your welcome.

And for some goofy reason you'll not disclose the company name. What's with that crap? Nothing illegal about calling a spade a spade.

Just ran across this old thread.

Nope. I didn't sign up with this. The company is marketing this to me, you and everyone else as a final expense product. Hopefully they aren't getting any takers.

And the goofy reason I didn't disclose the company is because I knew it would be an effective way to get wrong conclusion jumping ignoromases to get their panties all bunched up trying to figure it out.

So far you haven't.

Gee Scott..thanks a Lot!

Who has time to figure out the company? If I want to play a puzzle, I'll play a game like "bejeweled" and have fun doing it.

So be kind and tell us. You're kinda the product guru for FE anyway....with you it's always "Breaking News" to which I look forward to, BTW.

Gee Scott..thanks a Lot!

Who has time to figure out the company? If I want to play a puzzle, I'll play a game like "bejeweled" and have fun doing it.

So be kind and tell us. You're kinda the product guru for FE anyway....with you it's always "Breaking News" to which I look forward to, BTW.

I always make it too easy on everybody.

I didn't think it would be such a stumper. They have been e-mail blasting it all over.

I'm going to let it go a little while and maybe some FE agents will sign up with them over the huge commissions offered and "thin out the herd" as they say.

Great company!
I'm sure somebody'll be their daisy........ gotta be a Dr. to decipher all that medical junk!
My app declines aids, organ transplants, and bedridden folks only. And thats enough thinkin' for me. That list of medical terms hurt my head to read.

I just need a LEAD! Somebody that wants coverage, can pay $75 a mo, aint sick, and his brother and sister in law wants me to stop by when I finish at his house. They are looking for $25,000 coverage each. And want seperate policies of $10,000 on each of 4 kids.

Whoops, phone's ringing. I think its him! :D

I think that the market is terrible in western Ky and southern In. for FE. It's too saturated, the economy is just too bad and you will never make it here.

All FE agents just leave that area and seek greener pastures.

The rest of the country seems to be easy pickins.;)

At the risk of getting shelled by some of the posters, I'd like to say that some of us have a good history in the business from a sales/marketing side and more importantly from an agents viewpoint. If anyone would be willing to give me the time - I'd like to try and show you another option with another company.

Thanks! Guy Winsted

I think that the market is terrible in western Ky and southern In. for FE. It's too saturated, the economy is just too bad and you will never make it here.

All FE agents just leave that area and seek greener pastures.

The rest of the country seems to be easy pickins.;)

I've noticed the same thing. It seems like if you drive about 100-miles north or 100-miles south it's a whole lot better.

Back