Why Some FE Agents Are Frustrated

At the risk of getting shelled by some of the posters, I'd like to say that some of us have a good history in the business from a sales/marketing side and more importantly from an agents viewpoint. If anyone would be willing to give me the time - I'd like to try and show you another option with another company.

Thanks! Guy Winsted

Guy, when you do a first post that is for recruiting, it will get deleted as spam. Also once you have enough posts to make offers it needs to be in the offers section.

I'll give the meat and potatoes of what everyone will want to know if you don't mind.

I just spoke with Guy on the phone for 1/2 hour. He has a very competitive pre-need insurance product but like all of the competitive pre-need products it can only be sold through funeral homes.

His final expense product is different than most in that it pays 50% first year, 40% 2nd and 3rd years and 15% 4th and all the way through year 20. Pretty cool if you write good business that stays on the books. That's 385% total commission which I believe is a new all time high that I've ever heard of.

Biggest dissappointment for me is they are not rated by AM Best. He makes a good case that this is by their choice. It just makes me nervous.

Biggest dissappointment for me is they are not rated by AM Best. He makes a good case that this is by their choice. It just makes me nervous.

Do you know if the block(s) is/are re-insured?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'd like to say that some of us have a good history in the business from a sales/marketing side and more importantly from an agents viewpoint.

Guy, I don't know how long you have been involved in this business, but I've been listening to this crapola for the last twenty years...

Insurance companies see agents and brokers as a necessary evil. Any other assertion is basically...air.

The only viewpoint they see is their own.

Last edited:
Back