Why Take President's Day Off.

Fisher

Guru
1000 Post Club
GA
Why in the HECK would insurance companies take President's Day off??!! Don't they know that I have underwriting prescreen questions? Stupid!

Ok, rant over.

Re: Why...

Why in the HECK would insurance companies take President's Day off??!! Don't they know that I have underwriting prescreen questions? Stupid!

Ok, rant over.

Because most of the employees are salary driven. Not incentive (commission) driven. Completely different mentality.

Because most of the employees are salary driven. Not incentive (commission) driven. Completely different mentality.

Oh, I know, Lee... But I'd think that whoever's RUNNING the company would realize that we're buttering their bread.

ANICO was open and most helpful.

Tell me about it...I picked up the phone and hit the speed dial button before thinking about Presidents day and before I could even think about them not being there and hanging up the phone was answered.

Ok, rant over.

Some people don't have the work ethic we have. Also, I don't know about you, but I don't pay myself vacation days. It's late and I am still working. Trolling this blog, but nevertheless working.

President's day is a holiday for all of the fat cat business and the government employees paid with our tax money. We have to work on Presidents day so they can be off.

Back