Why there are so many baptised christian FE prospects in the South.

Matt, stop trolling Greg. It's getting to be boring!
tenor.gif

Here is a true post that @shonceman doesn't want posted about Greg Hinton. Why, I have no idea. Seems @shonceman wants to protect Greg Hinton and his lies. Not sure why. Here it is:

"Yeah I’ve been cringing reading most of what he writes. He sure isn't doing the company any favors. I called home office and they recommended me to go under my regional manager and the contract level is higher then what Greg is bragging about. "

Troll away @shonceman troll away sir

Here is a true post that @shonceman doesn't want posted about Greg Hinton. Why, I have no idea. Seems @shonceman wants to protect Greg Hinton and his lies. Not sure why. Here it is:

"Yeah I’ve been cringing reading most of what he writes. He sure isn't doing the company any favors. I called home office and they recommended me to go under my regional manager and the contract level is higher then what Greg is bragging about. "

Who posted that?

Sorry. Meant a message in private.

Perfect example of how Greg and his lies go against him. Redirected this guy to an honest senior life manager. Need more of them in my opinion

Yawn

Man, we all get it. You don’t like Greg. I don’t care about protecting him. I don’t know him that well, but I figure he’s man enough to protect himself.

Thing is, it’s one thing to challenge the veracity of someone’s statement in a thread where they’re present. And a little back and forth is interesting. Two pages worth gets to looking silly. But troll-bombing a thread where the guy isn’t anywhere around is just stupid!

Last edited:

Totally made up. Maybe the moderators will catch up with your mud slinging and ban you from this forum again.

Yawn

Man, we all get it. You don’t like Greg. I don’t care about protecting him. I don’t know him that well, but I figure he’s man enough to protect himself.

Thing is, it’s one thing to challenge the veracity of someone’s statement in a thread where they’re present. And a little back and forth is interesting. Two pages worth gets to looking silly. But troll-bombing a thread where the guy isn’t anywhere around is just stupid!

Maybe, and I hope I'm wrong, but his actions do speak volumes, etc. maybe....ahem....just maybe......he finds me attractive? LOL

Maybe, and I hope I'm wrong, but his actions do speak volumes, etc. maybe....ahem....just maybe......he finds me attractive? LOL

I don't think anyone finds you attractive. Not even the Elsberry's . And with that statement you made is that the 'official stance' of Senior Life employees on Homosexuals???

Totally made up. Maybe the moderators will catch up with your mud slinging and ban you from this forum again.

100% factual. Maybe moderators can go review the private messages that are sent.

I don't think anyone finds you attractive. Not even the Elsberry's . And with that statement you made is that the 'official stance' of Senior Life employees on Homosexuals???

100% factual. Maybe moderators can go review the private messages that are sent.

I speak for me and me only. I didn't say anything about homosexuals. Was that a Freudian slip by you? You really need to grow up.

Back