Why there are so many baptised christian FE prospects in the South.

I try to post helpful truthful info up here, and I'm a peaceful kind of guy, but when someone verbally attacks me I respond back in likeness.

No one attacks you at all. IN fact you're the one resorts to name calling on a continuous basis.

You get upset when people share the 'cons' to Senior LIfe's products. It's sad you don't share these same cons to agents to begin with. As a supposed 'manager' you should be doing this yourself.

No one attacks you at all. IN fact you're the one resorts to name calling on a continuous basis.

You get upset when people share the 'cons' to Senior LIfe's products. It's sad you don't share these same cons to agents to begin with. As a supposed 'manager' you should be doing this yourself.

You attacked me directly by my first and last name. Last week you were attacking EFES. Who is next?

You attacked me directly by my first and last name. Last week you were attacking EFES. Who is next?
Greg, you know, you don’t have to respond. The tug of war is over as soon as somebody lets go of the rope. Oh, sure, the guy left holding the rope will think he’s the winner. But really he’s the one who’s gotta figure out what to do with the stupid rope!

Back