Will this Be Enough Training?

velma8

I have been studying for the p&c exam as well as the life & health exam, just recently I applied for State Farm and was offered a part time position as a sales, quote and underwriting representative in the property and casualty field they will pay for the p&c exam only. Will this be enough experience? I am wanting to specialize in commercial insurance only but I do want to have my life and health license just to have it.
I appreciate any feedback.

I have been studying for the p&c exam as well as the life & health exam, just recently I applied for State Farm and was offered a part time position as a sales, quote and underwriting representative in the property and casualty field they will pay for the p&c exam only. Will this be enough experience? I am wanting to specialize in commercial insurance only but I do want to have my life and health license just to have it.
I appreciate any feedback.

SF is not the best choice to gain commercial experience and independent agency would be better. But you have to start somewhere so this could be a beginning.

Thanks XRAC, I would love to start with an independent agent but so far what I have found is the agencies around me that are independent are only specialize in personal lines especially auto insurance.

Latest posts

Back