Winflex web

Chris722

Looking for suggestions. I contracted through the normal final expense carriers. See my iPad would not work for Mutual of Omaha and they told me to use winflex which I have no problem but I'm having a problem with transamerica because the final expense products don't show up on winflex only there term products which I don't sell. This is taking me a long time all because of the stupid winflex web. I love that you can get a illustration on winflex but why is Transamerica final expense products not showing up on winflex6.

Looking for suggestions. I contracted through the normal final expense carriers. See my iPad would not work for Mutual of Omaha and they told me to use winflex which I have no problem but I'm having a problem with transamerica because the final expense products don't show up on winflex only there term products which I don't sell. This is taking me a long time all because of the stupid winflex web. I love that you can get a illustration on winflex but why is Transamerica final expense products not showing up on winflex6.

The main problems I find are IGO not Winflex Web.

@Todd King and I did a three-way call with TA's tech 'support'. They basically blamed it on IGO, in the past when I have spoken with IGO they blame it on the companies. The thing is they all have the same problems with IGO. Yet they keep using them. Tech support basically said the problem is because I use IGO with other companies so I need to clear your cache each time I want to use them or use a different browser for each company. @Tahoe Ray suggested having one browser with all the tracking turned off. I just said OK, I got it and hung up. I wrote the case somewhere else.

If TA's FE product is not on Winflex Web it is most likely a TA issue. I don't think I have seen any FE on WinFlex.

Ok thanks so much. I know at one time my IPad worked to be able to give quotes and now it doesn't. I will try what you suggested. Thanks so much. Wow Transamerica is probably loosing lots of money because of the stupid Eapp I have no problem with other companies. They should allow us to use paper applications so no one looses money . Have a great day

Ok thanks so much. I know at one time my IPad worked to be able to give quotes and now it doesn't. I will try what you suggested. Thanks so much. Wow Transamerica is probably loosing lots of money because of the stupid Eapp I have no problem with other companies. They should allow us to use paper applications so no one looses money . Have a great day

I was sent the paper app. It looks really odd for an application. Something like 25 pages long.

I was not looking at the FE plan but the new non-Par Whole Life. I just wanted to see the underwriting questions. I had a couple of nice Term cases go through them last year. Very smooth and fast issue. I think I am just going to put their stuff away for now.

Back