Wins Recap for April!

I've kind of moved a bit sideways for this but it looks like it is very valuable to a lot of people. I'm an affiliate with a company that does the covid relief Self Employed Tax Credit for independent contractors and Gig Workers. If an independent was affected in any way in 2020/2021 by covid they could get a tax refund up to $32,200 ($64,400 for couples)in about 2 weeks. It's not a loan so there is no payback and of course you don't owe taxes on a tax refund. This program is set to run through April of 2025, but of course they could run out of funds before then. I've got more clients in the pipeline now than ever before and it feels great.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - SETC - Claim your Self-Employed Tax Credit with Gig Worker Solutions

😀

Winning - being in a business that allows me all the time I need to take care of a sick kid. In about a couple of months I will be his 24 hrs caregiver for a few months. I will simply set out an office in our room. Many of my clients could not do this in their businesses.

Also to be able to do as much business as I need or want from anywhere I have cell signal. A restaurant, a bar, the VA or a seaside hotel.
All with a GED :)

Last edited:
Winning - being in a business that allows me all the time I need to take care of a sick kid. In about a couple of months I will be his 24 hrs caregiver for a few months. I will simply set out an office in my room. Many of my clients could not do this in their businesses.

Also to be able to do as much business as I need or want from anywhere I have cell signal. A restaurant, a bar, the VA or a seaside hotel.
All with a GED :)
Sorry to hear that...

The leader board for LBL Home Service has me at #9 for YTD production.
Just curious . How many total agents write home service with lbl ? I might run into 1-2 people a yr that still use a debit agent . And almost all those policys 20-40 yrs old . I did run into a smoker about 6 months ago . He had just taken a debit plan out but I couldn’t really beat it . I was suprised. They told me “ the agent who comes by is always changing “ .

Just curious . How many total agents write home service with lbl ? I might run into 1-2 people a yr that still use a debit agent . And almost all those policys 20-40 yrs old . I did run into a smoker about 6 months ago . He had just taken a debit plan out but I couldn’t really beat it . I was suprised. They told me “ the agent who comes by is always changing “ .
I hope the answer is either 10 or 1000.

I hope the answer is either 10 or 1000.

I don’t really know for sure. But it’s got to be at least 1,000 agents contracted. We’re not captive agents, so the level of commitment to the debit varies. And just like every other carrier, just because somebody has a contract, doesn’t mean they’re writing. I’m more or less full time on the debit these days, even though I also write other clientele on bank drafted FE or FU products. Many of us also have contracts with other debit carriers.

Don, I don’t remember what part of the country you work. When I was in Phoenix, the debit agent was just a vague memory in the minds of some really old folks! Today you’ll mostly find active debit agents in the southeast and Texas. There are also still a fair number of us working in larger cities where there’s a concentration of people who migrated north and west during the Southern Diaspora. Where I work in Dallas, there are at least 3 other carriers with active debit agents working the same neighborhoods as me. But the only one I run into very often is Kemper.

BTW, the debit side of LBL doesn’t rate up for smoking. So, I often beat smoker rates from FE carriers.

Back