Working for AAA Chicago

raybia

Expert
I have an interview with AAA tomorrow as an Insurance Sales Agent with a base salary of $28-$38K plus commissions, incentives and bonuses. Sounds very promising and enticing especially since I'm just getting started in the insurance business but I want to know both the pros and cons of taking a position with this company.

Can anyone share what they know of this company? Definitely has good name recognition and a large member base.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's any different in your state, but in CA they don't pay renewals. That was a deal breaker for me.

Good trainign from what my freinds told me when they started. They went there and I went to NWM.
If you are going to stay there it can be good. They might not say you get caped in money, but you will. So if you would leave would you be able to go after your client base?
Ask how they help you market?

Whay Lic do you have now? Why did you get into the business? Think about that and filter that throgh what they tell you.
Best of luck.

Good trainign from what my freinds told me when they started. They went there and I went to NWM.
If you are going to stay there it can be good. They might not say you get caped in money, but you will. So if you would leave would you be able to go after your client base?
Ask how they help you market?

Whay Lic do you have now? Why did you get into the business? Think about that and filter that throgh what they tell you.
Best of luck.

Thanks. I had a phone interview on Friday which led to an face to face interview this Monday.

Any suggestions on specific questions I should ask?

Interview process in CA was a pre determined set of questions they asked you about previous work experiences, such as describing situations you found yourself, good and bad and how that affected you and what you did to overcome situations. Good luck.

I thought it when pretty well. But they were suppose to call me by fri. so maybe not. Had to take one of those online assessments. Maybe it told them I wouldn't be successfully at sales...in spite of my 15+ years in sales! LOL

You're probably over-qualified, Raybia. But I'm sure you'll find the right opportunity. Your 15 years in one of the
mentally toughest careers on the planet means a lot.

Latest posts

Back