• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Would Final Expense Be A Good Fit For Me?

I think my post was missed. lol

I stated where I was going to be for the next 5 months. Hoping that one of the companies or agents were close by for mentoring or maybe a ride alone as that seems popular in this business.

Thank you Newby, Hoosier, and Rearden for the detailed response. It seems that it is possible but just has to be done in a different way. That is good to know.

Do any of you personally have experience with the med supp sales? Interested in this as well although I would like working face to face more.

Thank you again

Haha I am so lost right now. We went from med supp sales to wiener size. I was just looking for advice. Sorry if I came off the wrong way I am just trying to avoid the scam companies/agents that I have read about on here.

I think my post was missed. lol

I stated where I was going to be for the next 5 months. Hoping that one of the companies or agents were close by for mentoring or maybe a ride alone as that seems popular in this business.

Thank you Newby, Hoosier, and Rearden for the detailed response. It seems that it is possible but just has to be done in a different way. That is good to know.

Do any of you personally have experience with the med supp sales? Interested in this as well although I would like working face to face more.

Thank you again

I'm in So Cal and would be happy to talk with you. My business is 95% Medicare.

Send your contact info to my email (below) and I'll call you.

Rick

I'm in So Cal and would be happy to talk with you. My business is 95% Medicare.

Send your contact info to my email (below) and I'll call you.

Rick

movingforward22 do that.

There are also life insurance people here that sell from their patio, the beach and Paris. You just need to decide how you want to do it then find the people that do it that way.

Haha I am so lost right now. We went from med supp sales to wiener size. I was just looking for advice. Sorry if I came off the wrong way I am just trying to avoid the scam companies/agents that I have read about on here.

Id say any regular posters wont be scams, you should reach out to Greensky, he knows medsupps really well.

Back