• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Yesh... This coming from a "Leftist Clown"

Travis Price

Guru
1000 Post Club
Beyer Introduces New Legislation To Regulate Digital Assets

So, you have a group of people that don't understand digital assets, want to protect the dominance of the USD globally, and want to "protect consumers" by forcing them to use banks that'll rob them blind.

I've always considered myself a social liberal and a fiscal conservative. Here's my take:

I'm not against regulation of digital assets, because in part it's how you get instituation money into the marketplace (meaning retirement funds, etc.) However, regulating it to death means your stifling innovation in the country and ultimately delaying the inevitable in our country by pushing jobs, wealth creation, and the freedom to spend and use your money as you see fit to other countries.

Democrats really shouldn't be in charge of fiscal policy, Republicans shouldn't be in charge of social issues.

This country is no longer (if it ever really was) the "greatest country in the world." Personally, I'm on a 5 year plan to get tf outta here.

Back