A beautiful fantastic political thread. In fact, the best political thread ever!!!

Hmmm. Is there something you’d like to get off your conscience? :err:

I'm just pointing out that if 2020 was srtolen, why is Trump even bothering to run again? If it was actuallt stolen in 2020 when HE was the sitting President, is there any reason to believe that it will not be stolen again? So the fact that Trump is attempting a serious run at the White House indicates that even he knows it wasn't stolen and that he actually lost. If he lost, he can win again. But if it was stolen then, it would be pointless to run now because it would be a no-win situation for him.

Trump lost, and yes, people voted far more against Trump than for Biden. A majority of the country were and remain fed up with Trump and his terrible behavior, poor judgement, and fan-boying dictators.

It just amazes me that anyone with more than half a brain would actually believe that Trump won in 2020 and that somehow "the machine" manufactured phony ballots to steal the election from him

Trump lost because he is a loser.

Let's not forget that even when he won the White House in 2016 he still lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. In 202o not only did many people flip from Trump to Biden, but you had a lot of women, young people, and minorites who didn't vote in 2016 turn out to vote in order to turn Trump out of the White House.

Last edited:
I'm just pointing out that if 2020 was srtolen, why is Trump even bothering to run again? If it was actuallt stolen in 2020 when HE was the sitting President, is there any reason to believe that it will not be stolen again? So the fact that Trump is attempting a serious run at the White House indicates that even he knows it wasn't stolen and that he actually lost. If he lost, he can win again. But if it was stolen then, it would be pointless to run now because it would be a no-win situation for him.

Trump lost, and yes, people voted far more against Trump than for Biden. A majority of the country were and remain fed up with Trump and his terrible behavior, poor judgement, and fan-boying dictators.

It just amazes me that anyone with more than half a brain would actually believe that Trump won in 2020 and that somehow "the machine" manufactured phony ballots to steal the election from him

Trump lost because he is a loser.

Let's not forget that even when he won the White House in 2016 he still lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. In 202o not only did many people flip from Trump to Biden, but you had a lot of women, young people, and minorites who didn't vote in 2016 turn out to vote in order to turn Trump out of the White House.
NPR this morning was talking about the "2016 Russian interference in our elections."

If Russia interfered to elect trump, why did the Dems run in 2020?

NPR this morning was talking about the "2016 Russian interference in our elections."

If Russia interfered to elect trump, why did the Dems run in 2020?

Point being you guys sounded the alarm of stolen election for 4 years, but suddenly act aghast that someone would dare insinuate that our elections lack integrity.

I don't personally believe that there was vote "harvesting" but I do believe that media and information was manipulated / suppressed, etc.

Not that it matters, I don't really care.

Back