A beautiful fantastic political thread. In fact, the best political thread ever!!!

Total failure for 50 years?

He was a US Senator and served two terms as the Vice President of the USA.

You have a strange way of defining "failure."
He was elected to the senate in 72 and has been in DC ever since. That would be 52 years. I'm not counting the two years that he was in local politics.

A strange way indeed.

Total failure for 50 years?

He was a US Senator and served two terms as the Vice President of the USA.

You have a strange way of defining "failure."

The totality of those 50 years were the reason I never voted for him. I believe they were also the reasons he did not get past his first two Democrat primaries and why the Democrats are fearful of giving Democrats a choice today.

His last 3.5 years are enough for me to vote anyone but Biden now. The Party "Any Democrat will dos" will vote 82 year old Biden of course. Some democrats will vote Trump and many will "uncommitted" stay home. Others will vote 3rd party.

Biden is beating Biden. Same as Trump beat Trump in 2020.

Today people have Trumps four years v Biden's four years to compare. They have Trump's cognitive appearance v Biden's, well,, appearance. Trump's peace v Biden's proxy wars. How world leaders delt with Trump v Biden.

Sure the Party first wonks on both sides will vote Party first and swear they are voting to save democracy. 🙄

Last edited:
You're election was rigged with illegal mail in ballots. And this is the bitch that helped pull it off

Ok, and if we stole that one do you think there is any chance we aren't going to steal the next wone too?

lol

Back