Young Man Looking For Direction in Insurance

Pacman, have you heard of paragraphs? I tried reading your initial post but it hurt my old eyes. BTW good luck to you.

Arnguy, I am not sure if some of the young whipper snappers know what a paragraph is!

IF you are well trained and good at selling, why look to go from captive 2 captive. Have you considered starting your own agency that way you could broker other companies?

The start up cost in some case could be a lot less, you could even run out of a home office for a little till you grow a little bit.

Bill Gates didn't have a college degree either, maybe if he would of took the time to go to college, he could of actually been successful.

Pacman, have you heard of paragraphs? I tried reading your initial post but it hurt my old eyes. BTW good luck to you.

And you decided to respond to a one year old post because you're too old to notice?

I can understand the newbies here simply to promote the crap they do, but now you?

Say it's not so Arn.

Rick

I may be able to help if you qualify. Where are you located?214-558-0764 / 214-310-6571
[email protected]

Van are you just copy pasting on posts? you have managed to revive a year old post I dont even think pacman is still involved in the forum and you wrote the same thing on my thread... Why dont you just tell us straight up what youre promoting?

Back