Your Insphere Experience

Re: Insphere

Does anyone have any input on htis company? Thanks

Learn to use the search funaction...Insphere turned up the following

Any Info About Insphere Insurance Solutions Career?

Mega Strikes Again NASE/UGA/HEALTHMARKETS Scam

HELP!! AGLA or Insphere Insurance Solutions-New-What Do I Do???

What Exactly is So Bad About Insphere Right Now?

There are many more threads....but for a quick history lesson, Insphere used to be Mega Health/NASE...There have been many complaints about the agents and sales tactics...The only thing to change is they are offering more carriers now but its the same agents and management training on your career.

Re: Insphere

IMHO - the last thing you should be getting into at this point in time is a health insurance career until carriers announce 2011 commissions.

If you talk to them on the phone, don't touch anything else, and wash your hands when you get off of the phone.

If you meet them in person, remain standing, take a shower when you get home and burn your clothes.

That's the best advice that I can give you.

Oh yeah, one other thing, when I "moved on".... the manager personally called me on my cell and used the "F" word. Needless to say I did not really appreciate that sort of language, but he hung up before I could tell him off. If I ever see him in the field, I think I shall let the air out of his tires in a client's driveway.

Insphere, a bunch of hokus pocus, you will have to pm me it would take two days for me to type my feelings on this. t halll

Back