Your Insurance Office

Clint Cagle

I was considering getting your insurance office to manage my contacts. I was sorry to hear about Frank's passing. Will this software still be sold and is support available for new users.

Thanks,

Clint Cagle

Will Jackie be working on the new updated version?

Don't hold your breath for any update in the near future. Frank was trying to have his programmer start on a cloud version but it really stopped at the request.

Personally, I'd like to see YIO just pretty much stay as-is. For a small producer it's easy, powerful (enough), and turn key. Don't know why it has to be anything other than what it is.

Jacqueline can do 99% of all support necessary with the program and has worked hand in hand with Frank on this for years.

Rick

I had always hoped that it would evolve into something to help out a P&C agent. I understand part of the beauty of YIO is its simplicity, which also means you don't have to chase updates at every corner.

I'm still dreaming it will add some decent document management capabilities, carrier downloads, etc.

Dan

I had always hoped that it would evolve into something to help out a P&C agent. I understand part of the beauty of YIO is its simplicity, which also means you don't have to chase updates at every corner.

I'm still dreaming it will add some decent document management capabilities, carrier downloads, etc.

Dan

You keep dreaming about YIO. I'm dreaming of Mila Kunis.

Rick

You can use one of the UDF fields and use it to insert a hyperlink to an online document storage service - like Box.net.

To keep compliant, you'd need to get the business service for Box.net, but that would be one way to go.

Trust me, hyperlinks to documents is a tough road when you scan 50 docs a day. It gets messed up. Even Act let me attach a folder to the record, which worked okay.

This is why document management is important.

Dan

Back