Your Insurance Office

Has anyone ever used another CMS for medicare supplements, or is everyone getting paid to promote this one?

I assume you mean CRM. Many others are discussed here.

Do you have a reason for assuming that those of us who use YIO are paid to promote it or are you simply being an ass?

Rick

Has anyone ever used another CMS for medicare supplements, or is everyone getting paid to promote this one?

We receive thousands of dollars to promote this one. :err::D:D:D
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I assume you mean CRM. Many others are discussed here.

Do you have a reason for assuming that those of us who use YIO are paid to promote it or are you simply being an ass?

Rick

Or maybe stupid????????

Last edited:
Yep, Frank made us all rich in the end, giving us all that money to use his program. And a lot of wisdom with it.
I have YIO and love it. Sorry to hear of Frank's passing. I don't post on the board much, but sent him a lot of emails and long talks with him.

Hi Super Genius,

Likewise, sad to hear of Frank's passing. Spoke to him a couple times, last time being April. I planned to buy the YIO and get the trainning from him, once i got my license, which i got this month. Do you know if someone is providing the trainning and YIO CRM, because i very interested to get the trainning and software. Thanks

Will YIO work on a Mac?

It will not work natively on the Mac as it was written using Windows components.

I don't know for sure but I know the "guts" of the system and I see no reason why it won't run perfectly with Parallels or VMWare visualization running some copy of Windows.... OR via Boot Camp with Windows.

I run Windows on my iMac all day long with Parallels (to do Ohio National quotes as well as use IE for the hated AARP/Aetna websites that require it (as does Assurity's online quote system.)

If you don't have a copy of Windows on a CD you might be able to run YIO with Crossover

I tried Ohio Nat. on Crossover and it ran great, but Midland's software did not. I'll bet YIO will work and Crossover is easier to install and does not require a copy of Windows (as it is an emulator.) They have a free trial and I think YIO has one too... so download both and give it a try.... and let us know.

Al
I am here.

Back