2010 Lead Companies, Quote Engines, Web Designers...

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
Wow...2009 went fast.

As of 1-1-10...here is where I stand with regard to the following:

ASAP Leads I have not used them in months. They were OK, but something tells me I'm not being told everything I should know about them.

CompuLife So far so good. No glitches and no problems. Not many sales but that's not their fault. My life insurance website is there...just in case...well, you know.

Dave Miller A terrific resource for SEO and a friend as well. I have received from him far more than I have given. In fact, if he wanted to call me a "Snapperhead," I wouldn't mind a bit.

InsuranceForums.Net What a wonderful place to spend time, learn, laugh and criticize spammers. Without question, one of the best online financial forums.

NetQuote I have reduced my monthly purchases with them from $1500 to about $100. Many leads are reliable. Many aren't. Horrible credit policy. But you will make money with them, unless you are new in the business.

Norvax Normally reliable...there were some issues in the summer that seem to have been resolved. Pricey, but very valuable tool. Support is usually outstanding. Kudos to Steve, Danelle and the tech support team. I am, however, closely monitoring their rapid growth in the lead generation and GA business. Is it a conflict of interest? Are my web-generated leads safe? So far...no problems.

QuotIt I still have never tried them out. One of these days, I might. Of course, I have been saying that for a few years.

Valdet He built my websites. I don't know what I would do without his continued help. And he administrates a large insurance Forum as well. I just forget the name of it.

Last edited:
I'll throw in my 2 cents:

ProspectZone - Still getting my $250/month in free leads from USPC. Strangely enough, the lead quality I've gotten over the past 3 months has been much better. Maybe that's just because of open enrollments and people were looking more seriously to cut costs, but who knows. Still complaints of being called by 5-6 people though.

BudgetLife - Top notch lead quality, all are exclusive, no shared leads, every lead gets an autoresponse with our name and contact info on it and nothing else (no affiliate links). Bad news is lead volume is down, still may not be taking on new agents (due to lower lead volume), and prices are going up by 50%.

Pangaea - Built our new website (Life Insurance of Virginia | Virginia Life Insurance - TermLifeBrokers.com) and knows just as much, if not more about SEO and internet marketing than anyone else I've come across. I hear he also plays a mean game of poker.

Norvax- Good for the most part. I hate the fact you can not export notes, when you export leads.

Prospect Zone- Internet leads are almost exactly the same, irregardless of the vendor. Even if you buy lots of leads as an independent agent, 20+ per day, they will still give you crap about returns.

InsuranceLeads- Nothing special to write home about.

ASAP- Just resells PZ leads.

MOJO- Simply fantastic. Even though it has it's fair share of ghost calls, it's hands down the best dialer I have used.

"ASAP- Just resells PZ leads."

Kind of what I was alluding. They seem very evasive when confronted about their affiliation with PZ. And when I contacted PZ (I won't mention his name)...he did his best to avoid addressing the issue.

I can say that I have never had a problem getting credits with PZ. I've gotten a couple hundred credits in the past year.

Back