Why Did I Get So Much Money on my Car Insurance Claim

mistacarter

Hey i was recently involved in a car accident, i was claimed at fault. Luckily the other persons car had very little damage, however my car was totalled. I have bought the car 1 month earlier and paid 7250 for it. It was the best model u could buy and i installed about 1500$ worth or stuff into it. It was declared a total loss but i have full coverage from state farm. I got my quote of how much money i will be getting back and the amount was 11,500 after the 1000 dollar deductable. Why am i getting so much money back? The reason theyre saying is because the car was in pristine condition before it crashed... witch it was. Please help me out. Thanks!

I've never heard that complaint before. Just cash the check and be thankful. You probably just got a really good deal when you bought it.

Try to replace that same car, with all that same stuff, then come back and tell us how it wasn't enough.

Insurance companies have many ways of determining a car's value before an accident. Don't ask too many questions. Cash the check.

Back