Highest Possible Return for Senior Matket

scmb

Expert
What type of mailer (Medicare/fe/dental...etc) would result in the highest return on AVERAGE with seniors ages 60+, 15k+.

Of course it would have to be vague and not too specific, without any blunt lies (send this and get $100...). has some fillable spots for name, age, phone.

I'm interested to hear some opinions based on experience not guesses.

What type of mailer (Medicare/fe/dental...etc) would result in the highest return on AVERAGE with seniors ages 60+, 15k+.

Of course it would have to be vague and not too specific, without any blunt lies (send this and get $100...). has some fillable spots for name, age, phone.

I'm interested to hear some opinions based on experience not guesses.

Lead connections, E64 card for FE. Others may respond with their recommendation on a good medsupp lead card.

You would get the highest return with either a dental card or a very generic med supp card. Why are you only looking for a high return? If you don't care about quality then you might as well cold call.

You would get the highest return with either a dental card or a very generic med supp card. Why are you only looking for a high return? If you don't care about quality then you might as well cold call.

It took you 7 years but you finally posted some wisdom.

I suspect a card saying "Return this and I'll put a $100 bill in the mail to you. No obligation and nobody will call you" would get a great return.

Rick

It took you 7 years but you finally posted some wisdom.

I suspect a card saying "Return this and I'll put a $100 bill in the mail to you. No obligation and nobody will call you" would get a great return.

Rick

Sometimes I think you and Mike are married:laugh:

Back