Valpak to Market Final Expense

When I used to get ValPak some vendors would use reply cards, so you should ask them to know for sure. I'm sure it is possible. they are essentially a printer and will be happy to offer you a custom piece. [I think]. I used to adv in ValPak years ago but it was a diff product but my recollection is that they are there to make a sale and as long as they can accomodate your needs they will.

I highly doubt they will, I just opened a Valpak today and no reply card inserts, same long double size add slim envelope size paper with just the ad of each company. The only way to do it is have a catchy eye add about insurance coverage that would lead to your website for more info and a toll free number. I am not sure if anybody has done these, but I just went through about 40 of them in the insert and no insurance..that could be bad or good..my guess the insurance companies tried them with no luck, but who knows.

Naw.. He has posted the same type garbage posts off and on since 2007..

Final Expense - Page 12

There was an IMO last year that was pushing a "ride along" final expense lead that was super low priced per 1,000. It was later found to be a scam by the marketing company and no sales were made.

If you deal direct with one of the reputable mailers it might be worth a shot, but these folks hustling life insurance agents to "ride along" with their program have take quite a few guys to the cleaners.

Found it.. it was discussed here:
http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...e-along-leads-final-expense-sales-t33116.html

Last edited:
I just met with some sales people from ValPak. They're telling me that there is an 87% open rate. I asked how they knew this, and they said they did a study last year and this is one of the results. While I think that this statistic may be a little generous, they did also make me feel that there may be some value in it if you're doing something with an incentive behind it. Like a coupon.

Anyways in my area it's $600 per distribution of 10,000. I'm just not sure that I buy into the 87% open rate. I've never opened one myself lol.

I just met with some sales people from ValPak. They're telling me that there is an 87% open rate. I asked how they knew this, and they said they did a study last year and this is one of the results. While I think that this statistic may be a little generous, they did also make me feel that there may be some value in it if you're doing something with an incentive behind it. Like a coupon.

Anyways in my area it's $600 per distribution of 10,000. I'm just not sure that I buy into the 87% open rate. I've never opened one myself lol.

Seems very generous but open rates are only part of the issue. Most everyone opens their mailbox. How many actually look at each postcard they receive and reply? Now couple that with the fact there are 20ish cards inside the ValPak. Even if it is opened, what are the odds they will actually view yours and respond? Still not a bad rate but aren't they sent to everyone in a zipcode not segmented by age, income, etc?

Back