Please Help Me Find E & O

Joshcsr

I own a small insurance franchise in Florida. The franchisor currently carries E&O for us but will no longer in the future. I have only been licensed for 13 months and they want me to purchase my own E&O. They also want to be listed as additional insured (Apparently it's hard to find and E&O policy that will allow an addtinal insured). It's called a franchise but I am pretty much just a producer for the agency because I operate under the same agency codes. I can't find any company that will take me. Is it even possible to find E&O in this case?

We sell excellent E&O coverage in the state of Nevada and the surrounding areas. More information on the extent of that coverage can be found at Heuer Insurance

Ditto, Florida e&o with a firm who'll assist administrating if ever a claim. Changing carriers is giving me the jeepers but I plan to be hiring so, grow up time for me.
No claims in my career so far: a decade. LHVADI
Yeah...

Can anyone tell me if you need Errors and Omissions insurance when you are an independent agent with various carriers? I'm licensed in NC and SC. I'm looking to change companies and the one I am with now required me to carry it. They said it was because I was working with various carriers. I was going to cancel it if I didn't need it. I'm sitting on the sidelines right now.

Thanks Montel

Back