Group Supplement Guru!!!!

malindad

Looking to find a Group Guru... Do they exist?? Newbie in Group Supplements. Looking to start a positive profitable start. Thanks in advance.:)

Go to work as a captive for someone like Colonial, or find an agency that is active in the WSM market and get hired on with them for a few months.

A few years ago I looked at WSM as a way to cut back and work a flexible schedule. Hired on with an agency in Columbia SC to enroll several school systems over a 6 week period. Hardest work I ever did for slightly more than minimum wage.

A few years ago I looked at WSM as a way to cut back and work a flexible schedule. Hired on with an agency in Columbia SC to enroll several school systems over a 6 week period. Hardest work I ever did for slightly more than minimum wage.

Group enrollments usually either go really well or really bad, especially large groups.

Do you still work the group market Bob?

Last edited:
I haven't been directly involved in the large group market in over 10 years. Only have a few small groups and they will be gone by the end of the year.

My opinion of the WSM market is this. You can make good money as a GA, and good money as a solo if you have the time and capital to float yourself for a few years. I met some enrollers that claimed to make 6 figure incomes but they were on the road all the time. The GA's take such a big cut that the only way for enrollers to make money is to work their butts off.

Back