Direct Mail Increase

Yea I know of a few like that. Their strategy is to make up lies about the competition in hopes people will believe them!

----------

Ok makes sense. Wasn't sure if it was all of RGI or just certain IMOs. Yea my agents hated waiting 6 months for Lead credits. I love the program at EFES since it's done as soon as you ask for the credit.

And I was sent proof last night of the increase. It's not a $1 or so increase. It's a BIG increase on the affordable life card which most of the successful agents there use.

Whoever those agents are, they would be nuts to pay much extra for the word affordable on a lead card. That stuff is in the agent's brain.

It's a BIG increase on the affordable life card which most of the successful agents there use.

Only about 25% of our agents used the affordable life card and hardly any of the heavy hitters as most of those guys have figured out it's the Indian not the arrow as someone on here once said.

How the program works is that roughly once per year, sometimes it gets stretched to two years each agency's program gets looked at and adjustments are made accordingly based upon the performance of where that agency orders leads. We're super heavy with agents in TX, GA, FL, SC, TN, KY and several other states that are pretty brutal for return rates so it's only fitting. Our base card went up a whopping $1, hardly news.

Only about 25% of our agents used the affordable life card and hardly any of the heavy hitters as most of those guys have figured out it's the Indian not the arrow as someone on here once said.

How the program works is that roughly once per year, sometimes it gets stretched to two years each agency's program gets looked at and adjustments are made accordingly based upon the performance of where that agency orders leads. We're super heavy with agents in TX, GA, FL, SC, TN, KY and several other states that are pretty brutal for return rates so it's only fitting. Our base card went up a whopping $1, hardly news.

$1 on the base lead is definitely not bad. Guess the agents I was hearing from were on the life insurance or affordable life card.

And being heavy in those states can definitely cause the cost to go up.

Whoever those agents are, they would be nuts to pay much extra for the word affordable on a lead card. That stuff is in the agent's brain.

BINGO, we have a winner!!!

I've worked EACH of those 3 different lead cards for YEARS. I didn't test them each for months...I tested each for YEARS.

My conclusion based on years of AP testing each one is...gimme the cheapest card that does NOT mention anything about life insurance.

BINGO, we have a winner!!!

I've worked EACH of those 3 different lead cards for YEARS. I didn't test them each for months...I tested each for YEARS.

My conclusion based on years of AP testing each one is...gimme the cheapest card that does NOT mention anything about life insurance.

Easy to say that now since that's the only affordable lead you have. But you've never been one to tell the truth. You were working the affordable card with ALL the filters when you had your 300k AP year (the one you said was 500k AP). Also every top agent of yours that left you was working the affordable card. You'll make up anything now a days.

Matt, how extreme would you go on 'not' saying life insurance.

I like the regular car that does not mention anything about life insurance that's what I work. I do like the income filter, in my opinion for me that is the most important filter.

Maybe we should add a card that says "SUPER AFFORDABLE LIFE INSURANCE" and charge an extra $5 and get MEGA producers ;)

It's funny because when I send out emails out for an agent to pick the card that he wants to use and I get emails back saying "I don't see any difference in the cards can you point out what's different about each card".

I was hardheaded for years and thought that the words affordable life insurance was important but I no longer believe that way. My numbers over the years proved it was in my head.

I like the regular car that does not mention anything about life insurance that's what I work. I do like the income filter, in my opinion for me that is the most important filter.

Maybe we should add a card that says "SUPER AFFORDABLE LIFE INSURANCE" and charge an extra $5 and get MEGA producers ;)

It's funny because when I send out emails out for an agent to pick the card that he wants to use and I get emails back saying "I don't see any difference in the cards can you point out what's different about each card".

I was hardheaded for years and thought that the words affordable life insurance was important but I no longer believe that way. My numbers over the years proved it was in my head.

The biggest year in your career was the affordable card all filtered out, but the numbers show it was all in your head? Nope...you just had a huge lead increase so you have to change your story to make it work. At least be truthful for once and people will respect you so much more.

"I love the affordable card, but we just had a huge rate increase on it and it is no longer affordable. I am going to just have to teach agents how to work their leads harder, but it will be ok!"

^^^That is better than making up make believe stories.

Ben, we had 6 agents win trips this past year. Some of them had "affordable life insurance" and others did not. And I've been telling the agents that worked affordable life insurance for a long time to drop that lingo and save that $ well before any price increase. Just ask em!

Let me ask you, how many agents did you have win trips this past year?

I know that the majority of your agents wrote with security national because halfway through the year you were telling people that you had more agents on pace to win that trip than anyone else. So how many ended up winning under your tutelage and counsel?

I know your guys love Trinity too but I know you didn't have anybody win that trip either. So all that flying around the country "training agents" is for what? It sounds "SPECIAL" but what has been the end result of all the years of doing that? I rather pay to fly out to train with a guy like Travis that has PROVEN to create monsters in the final expense business than to have you fly to my backyard and train me for free. Maybe that makes me the crazy one, I don't know.

So when I'm in Alaska & you're in Mississippi I doubt I will be mapping out a game plan to seek your guidance and expert advice on anything.

I do give you one thing. You have fooled many people & have talked to your way to the top. For that, I give you credit.

I'm done with this thread.

Back