Do You Have the New Trans Forms/apps?

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
So I have to drive an hour out of my way to a county I'm no longer working because I had the wrong Trans Hippa form. The wrong form that I came with the apps I ordered just a few weeks ago. I got the memo on the new SSBA forms that went into effect on May 1st.

In the middle of my lively discussion with the chick from new business, I asked her if they could email us when something like this was coming. She said it was in the homepage of agentnetinfo. Now if somebody could please show it to me, I would appreciate it, because I don't see it anywhere on there.

Moral of the story. I hate Transamerica. I told the lady on the phone that if they would just get out of their own way they would get 10x the business.

So if you haven't ordered new apps in the last two weeks, throw your old ones away and get some new ones. Don't forget to get new replacement forms too. Another form I can never find to order!!!

They will no longer accept any form that has Monumental on it any longer.

Once again, I hate Transamerica.

It's not on the front page of the website now but it was was on there for about a month.

Still, they should email agents when they make changes. But that would be outside the norm for Trans.

Another heads up on trans. When using the social security form you now must fill out B-4 on page 2. You used to just send in the form. I also get the applicant to sign page 2 as trans is quirky.

Another heads up on trans. When using the social security form you now must fill out B-4 on page 2. You used to just send in the form. I also get the applicant to sign page 2 as trans is quirky.

What page 2? .

Page 2 is the checking account form. You must fill in b-4 and check off proposed insured plus I get them to sign it. Before a week ago you just sent in the blank form when you did social security billing. No big deal but just another little quirk that will hold issue up.

Page 2 is the checking account form. You must fill in b-4 and check off proposed insured plus I get them to sign it. Before a week ago you just sent in the blank form when you did social security billing. No big deal but just another little quirk that will hold issue up.

I thought that page was just for APL now.

No changed last week. New business told me order came from legal. I got a few flagged and never saw before and called.

So I have to drive an hour out of my way to a county I'm no longer working because I had the wrong Trans Hippa form. The wrong form that I came with the apps I ordered just a few weeks ago. I got the memo on the new SSBA forms that went into effect on May 1st.

In the middle of my lively discussion with the chick from new business, I asked her if they could email us when something like this was coming. She said it was in the homepage of agentnetinfo. Now if somebody could please show it to me, I would appreciate it, because I don't see it anywhere on there.

Moral of the story. I hate Transamerica. I told the lady on the phone that if they would just get out of their own way they would get 10x the business.

So if you haven't ordered new apps in the last two weeks, throw your old ones away and get some new ones. Don't forget to get new replacement forms too. Another form I can never find to order!!!

They will no longer accept any form that has Monumental on it any longer.

Once again, I hate Transamerica.

"Transamerica - The Initech of Final Expense."

Attachments

• memo-meme-generator-you-mean-you-didn-t-get-the-memo-2d4576.jpg
    memo-meme-generator-you-mean-you-didn-t-get-the-memo-2d4576.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 22
Helped a client call 1 star yesterday to get a duplicate policy.

First he asked for a replacement policy. They let him know that they didn't do replacements in Ky. He said he already had a policy. So then they asked if was wanting to add to it. No, just a replacement. Again, no replacements in Ky.

So then, no, I lost my policy. Them, how did you lose it? Him, I just can't find it. Them, still not understanding the problem.

Him, I just misplaced it and I would like a new one. Them, OK, we will have an agent contact you about buying a new policy. Him, I don't want a new policy. I just want a copy of my current policy. Them, oh, you have a policy with us now?

Him, yes and I need a replacement because I lost it. Them, oh, we don't do replacements in Ky.

I'm serious. It went on and on like that. Several rounds. The lady did finally agree to get him a duplicate policy in the mail but she still insisted she couldn't understand what he was talking about.

The wife's policy was with RNA. They had lost it too. Got on the phone with RNA, told them she lost her policy. They said, OK, we'll send you a new one. Let's verify the address.

Why can't they all be like that?

Back