Family First Life???

Medicare.guy

Expert
I got an email from them---as we all get from IMOs

And I get it, all-in-one IMOs are NOT favorites here!

FE is about 20% of my business, and I DONT want to have to follow zip codes Ive hit, ones I need to hit, get em ordered etc etc etc for 20% of my business. I dont wanna be a clerk I'd like to SELL

FFL CLAIMS "starting" contracts of 110 and first batch of leads no out of pocket cash, and contracts can go up to 140. Carriers not my favorites but--its not my main line of business.

Anyone contracted with them? First hand knowledge?

Feel free to PM if you'd rather. MIght be better in fact

THANKS in advance for your help!

FE is about 20% of my business, and I DONT want to have to follow zip codes Ive hit, ones I need to hit, get em ordered etc etc etc for 20% of my business. I dont wanna be a clerk I'd like to SELL

FFL CLAIMS "starting" contracts of 110 and first batch of leads no out of pocket cash, and contracts can go up to 140. Carriers not my favorites but--its not my main line of business.

Seems like I've heard negative stuff about Shawn Meaike...was with NAA or one of those. In the commission example they say the average FE premium is $83 a month, so my BS alert went off. The hiring manager's name is Precious, so you could check her out and let us know if she really is.:bump:

Proceed with caution!:laugh:

http://familyfirstlife.com/

They're just like every other IMO. Go where there is the highest contracts. If you're looking for just contracts I can get you a 130% FE contract without proof of production. & I can point you in the right direction for direct mail leads. There's several vendors that do a great job.

They're just like every other IMO. Go where there is the highest contracts. If you're looking for just contracts I can get you a 130% FE contract without proof of production. & I can point you in the right direction for direct mail leads. There's several vendors that do a great job.

Wow, 130%... What carrier?

130%? Only for Senior Triathletes? And rates are 30% higher?

Yeah not fully buying that one.

And I already use a great vendor---I would just like to get out of the clerking business and into the SALES business! I'd like to just turn on the faucet and let some other schmoe worry with all that for a change. Clearly there is nothing "FREE" and giving up $400 in commission to get $400 in leads---and saves me hours and hours of time--and my money is not at risk--I like the idea

Now I just have to see if its more than an IDEA!!!!

They are a solid outfit with more concentration on the Mortgage Protection side. They don't have many carriers to choose from. They are led by a former agent who was good when he performed in the field. He is not a done nothing type of guy that we all hear from usually. They don't start everyone at those contract levels.

Seems like I've heard negative stuff about Shawn Meaike...was with NAA or one of those. In the commission example they say the average FE premium is $83 a month, so my BS alert went off. The hiring manager's name is Precious, so you could check her out and let us know if she really is.:bump:

Proceed with caution!:laugh:

Home - Family First Life - Gales Ferry, CT

everyone just remembers the negative stuff it seems.

Back