FE Call Centers How Many?

the lead source is very important... but so is the process in dialing the leads which is almost just as important... how many times per day at what times of the day and when to dial the lead again after specific dispositions, etc... the entire thing is one giant chess game where one wrong move and it feels like the sales disappear for the day...

in my experience the key is don't tinker too much too often because then you don't know what is causing what...

RC

I completely agree with dispositions and calling methods being very very important. However, their importance pales in comparison to that of the actual lead. The only reason FE via telephone is so rare is because of the leads.

Balancing price, quantity, and quality is so extremely difficult in FE telesales. In most cases, you can have great lead quality that allows for a decent to high level of closing by phone, but the price is too high. Or it can be just the opposite. FE by phone will be mainstream when the goto lead source is no longer something to figure out, but that is gonna be a long time in my opinion.

I completely agree with dispositions and calling methods being very very important. However, their importance pales in comparison to that of the actual lead. The only reason FE via telephone is so rare is because of the leads.

Balancing price, quantity, and quality is so extremely difficult in FE telesales. In most cases, you can have great lead quality that allows for a decent to high level of closing by phone, but the price is too high. Or it can be just the opposite. FE by phone will be mainstream when the goto lead source is no longer something to figure out, but that is gonna be a long time in my opinion.

there are many ways to approach these clients in regards to avenues of leads... there are also many different priced leads you can buy as well... lower cost more leads or higher cost less leads; it just depends on what route ownership wants to take..

which lead route you prefer in your business?

there are many ways to approach these clients in regards to avenues of leads... there are also many different priced leads you can buy as well... lower cost more leads or higher cost less leads; it just depends on what route ownership wants to take..

which lead route you prefer in your business?

Whichever puts the most net profit in my bank account.

Man I just wish there was somebody who could figure it out.... :)

I dunno Ryan dig claims to have the best get out with music bumping and bells ringing lol

I am talking about a Company in Dallas. I have visited the organization and it's pretty bad ass.

One guy has an office, this Company has the whole top floor of a high rise.

You decide.

Back