Has Anybody Had Any Success Selling Funeral Trusts Using Mailers?

kwamster

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Just curious, has anybody had any success setting up appointments and closing funeral trust sales using mailers?

Just curious, has anybody had any success setting up appointments and closing funeral trust sales using mailers?

I thought you were the master salesman with your flip charts and came to this forum to teach us how to be successful like you are...

Or did I miss something oh mighty one.

I thought you were the master salesman with your flip charts and came to this forum to teach us how to be successful like you are...

Or did I miss something oh mighty one.

"This guy's like a "lost puppy"...:goofy:

How long are you going to keep "following" me around responding to all my posts "red-blooded" - this is really started to get weird...

What is it - "no friends", "girl friend cheated on you" "got shoved in your locker in high school"? :GEEK:

I already told you, no more "scooby snacks"! Now go and "fetch" somewhere else...Yee-hah! :D :D :D

Last edited:
"This guy's like a "lost puppy"...:goofy:

How long are you going to keep "following" me around responding to all my posts "red-blooded" - this is really started to get weird...

What is it - "no friends", "girl friend cheated on you" "got shoved in your locker in high school"? :GEEK:

I already told you, no more "scooby snacks"! Now go and "fetch" somewhere else...Yee-hah! :D :D :D

its called the wonderful world of Electronics that you cant escape, since you must know, the called the "insurance forums" app on my SMART phone....its easy to know when someone replies.

Its just great to prove someone WRONG consistantly on these forums, and you have become peoples #1 target very quickly. even guys with less posts than you have called you out and that my friend, is beyond classic and awesome.

But I don't want to piss off the master with TWO contracts. :goofy::swoon:

its called the wonderful world of Electronics that you cant escape, since you must know, the called the "insurance forums" app on my SMART phone....its easy to know when someone replies.

Its just great to prove someone WRONG consistantly on these forums, and you have become peoples #1 target very quickly. even guys with less posts than you have called you out and that my friend, is beyond classic and awesome.

But I don't want to piss off the master with TWO contracts. :goofy::swoon:

You, with a "smart-phone" - that's a good one!:D

Quite frankly, I don't want know, and no "app" is going to tell you when someone else has put up a new post, unless you have chosen to "follow" that person's posts, or they have responded to one of yours and since I hardly respond to your posts, what does that tell you?...:no:

...Also, if the highlight of your day is "consistantly proving somebody wrong ", then you have some serious problems - you may want to book an appointment with a psychologist and get that checked out buddy!:no:

Why don't you make yourself useful and go write an app or something - "Mr. successful agent" :D

Like I said before, there's no more "scooby snacks" go "fetch" somewhere else - Yeehah!:cool:

Last edited:
Back