How Would You Work this Lead?

If I'm 15 then pa bill is not only a sexist, but a pedophile. Might as well show him some respect and call him father bill.

"Father Bill", I like it! Maybe I'll start posting under that moniker.:idea: But I'll leave it at that as the mods have a hairy trigger finger these days.:skeptical:

Still trying to contact the lead. Been by her house 3 or 4 times.

Suggestions.....

_Use the delivery notice sticker

_Something better than a delivery notice sticker: On a piece of paper write "Hi Sandra, sorry I missed you. Call me when you get back at this number______.
Greg..... (I seem to get more call backs with this method than the delivery notice. Most of the people know the delivery notice is from an insurance agent and just less likely to call you back.) THEN......

_Knock on the next door neighbor's door. When someone answers the door say "Yes sir, I was trying to catch up with Sandra next door with her free information, do you know when she might be back home?" You might hear "she doesn't get home till after 4pm" or "she's out of town till next Thurs." or "she's in the hospital". This of course helps you work smarter as far as catching up with Sandra. THEN SAY...

"by the way I don't think we got your card back yet, did you mail it in?" The neighbor says "I don't think I received one of those cards". And you say "well, while I'm here I might as well share it with you too, takes just a few moments, MAY I COME IN PLEASE?" Lots of agents forget to say the "may I come in please?" You need to say it to encourage the prospects (leads or neighbors) to open the door and let you in.

Hope this helps.

Suggestions.....

_Use the delivery notice sticker

_Something better than a delivery notice sticker: On a piece of paper write "Hi Sandra, sorry I missed you. Call me when you get back at this number______.
Greg..... (I seem to get more call backs with this method than the delivery notice. Most of the people know the delivery notice is from an insurance agent and just less likely to call you back.) THEN......

_Knock on the next door neighbor's door. When someone answers the door say "Yes sir, I was trying to catch up with Sandra next door with her free information, do you know when she might be back home?" You might hear "she doesn't get home till after 4pm" or "she's out of town till next Thurs." or "she's in the hospital". This of course helps you work smarter as far as catching up with Sandra. THEN SAY...

"by the way I don't think we got your card back yet, did you mail it in?" The neighbor says "I don't think I received one of those cards". And you say "well, while I'm here I might as well share it with you too, takes just a few moments, MAY I COME IN PLEASE?" Lots of agents forget to say the "may I come in please?" You need to say it to encourage the prospects (leads or neighbors) to open the door and let you in.

Hope this helps.

Seriously? If I was the neighbor who you intruded on with probing questions about the 'neighborhood' - one household in particular(and their schedule)-the cops would be called.

Seriously? If I was the neighbor who you intruded on with probing questions about the 'neighborhood' - one household in particular(and their schedule)-the cops would be called.

Have never had any problem doing it when I introduce myself and what I do which gives them an education why I want information about the neighbors. And, if you did call the cops, that would be fine. Not doing anything illegal and would give me the opportunity to ask them about their insurance.

Back