Life leads direct - has anybody used them?

I know ucangelita is new to the game because she works for me. No secrets here. We sell Health over and under 65 and are breaking new ground for us anyway with FE. Thanks for the help guys it is greatly appreciated. Does anyone know where to get some protection???:biggrin:

You left the door wide open for a mysoginist (spelling lol) comment, but I wont go there :)

Fortune202 John Galt Thad.Sipple Can all take care of what you are looking for welcome to the Fe telesales game

In that order?

:)

----------

This list was in order of best to worst in case anyone was wondering ... Haha! Sorry Thad, couldn't resist that one ;)

Fair enough.......

----------

Obviously my friend had the same problem...

Have you ever made a comment worth more than a chuckle?

LIFE LEADS DIRECT - HAS ANYBODY USED THEM? I'm thinking of purchasing from Life Leads Direct. Has anybody had success with them?

Insurance quotes just merged with all web leads and net quotes not to long ago. I know their entire platform just got upgraded on Friday and it looks pretty nice. For those of you doing telesales using Internet leads that is. Check it out. iPhone app still needs to be upgraded it seems but I'm sure in time soon it will be. They also have a "max bid" feature for exclusive leads that seems pretty appealing. Going to look more into it tomorrow.

I purchased $200 worth of leads. After ordering and replacing all my leads several times over I decided they are not a good company. I did not receive a single lead that was interested in insurance. Most of the leads were for people who had never even looked at life insurance. The company had to keep replacing leads due to bad phone numbers and the fact that nobody asked for contact.

I drove out to homes and asked those that had bad phone numbers and not one said they had asked for information. Waste of time and money. I was told by the company that I needed to order at least 30 leads to get one that was worth selling.

Back