Lone Star Script Care? is It Legit?

Yeah it looks like they did away with the leads. The tricky thing about a "lead" for type of thing is they don't really exist. No one is going online and specifically filling at a form requesting more info on Patient Assistance Programs. So what Lone Star tried were some lists of people that were deemed uninsurable or confirmed to have ailments. This of course meant they were likely to be taking medications and perhaps a PAP would be a good fit.

The leads were offered at a great price but they must have come to the conclusion that they weren't effective or perhaps they couldn't get consistent lists from the vendors. Either way Lone Star always does the right thing and if they determined the leads weren't worth charging for than they aren't just going to keep taking people's money.

Yeah it looks like they did away with the leads. The tricky thing about a "lead" for type of thing is they don't really exist. No one is going online and specifically filling at a form requesting more info on Patient Assistance Programs. So what Lone Star tried were some lists of people that were deemed uninsurable or confirmed to have ailments. This of course meant they were likely to be taking medications and perhaps a PAP would be a good fit.

The leads were offered at a great price but they must have come to the conclusion that they weren't effective or perhaps they couldn't get consistent lists from the vendors. Either way Lone Star always does the right thing and if they determined the leads weren't worth charging for than they aren't just going to keep taking people's money.

I talked to them a while ago about a list and at the time they were getting lists of "known RX users" from listgiant, but the price kept going up. I'm also not sure how accurate it would be vs just getting a list of seniors.

Yeah I think we can all agree leads can be tricky so I don't blame Lone Star for doing away with them after a short period. I can tell you the typical Lone Star agent is absolutely looking for a bonafide lead (aren't we all) because they email me daily.

Working a list (whether RX users or seniors) is going to produce results....if you work it. But people weren't looking for that. I think they expected to purchase a list of people who were just going to answer the phone "Hello, can you help me with my prescription costs? Perhaps some type of program that saves me money???"

:laugh:

I guess I should've used a more clear term. In that sense, I didn't mean an actual lead. What I meant was, a list that included seniors taking medications. But I guess that's gone now. Anybody know how one could get such a list if not through Lone Star ? Thanks guys.

MIM :GEEK::idea:

Seniors on medication?

So....a list of seniors?

:cool: :yes:

Pretty much.

Anything that starts getting super specific like that is usually a guestimate or expensive, sometimes both.

I know some mail order pharmacies that don't bother with anything but raw calling data for it, just seniors.

I can get a list of t-65s and seniors through infofree.com. I can also specify it down to seniors needs, disabilities, allergies, diabetes or a combination thereof. But I was hoping to see where I can get a list of seniors specifically taking certain medications. I know Lone Star was somehow gathering it together just not quite sure how.

I can get a list of t-65s and seniors through infofree.com. I can also specify it down to seniors needs, disabilities, allergies, diabetes or a combination thereof. But I was hoping to see where I can get a list of seniors specifically taking certain medications. I know Lone Star was somehow gathering it together just not quite sure how.

As I said before, they talked to me about two years ago and said they were getting it from ListGiant.com.

What has your experience been with the accuracy of the diabetic/allergy/diabetes info?

As I said before, they talked to me about two years ago and said they were getting it from ListGiant.com.

What has your experience been with the accuracy of the diabetic/allergy/diabetes info?

Well, I can say as far as the t65's go that it's worth spending the 42 bucks a month but for the ailment specific diabetic, allergies, etc info I haven't quite tried it yet. Rest assured though that as soon as I'm able to, I'll report back.

So, Slushpuppy, I don't suppose you're willing to share how Lone Star compiles that ailment data ? I know you know. Do share my friend. :)

Back