Lone Star Script Care? is It Legit?

I get it. You don't wanna say. I'll find out eventually. It's just a matter of time. I'm kind of skeptical of all this anyway. Thanks tho.

MIM :GEEK::idea:

Haha I promise I don't know! I mean if I had to dig DEEP into my memory banks I think I read once or heard some of the data came from Experian. I didn't even know they did data lists but here is the sight.

I only say I'm not sure because I might be confusing where LSSC got their lists and another company. Also I don't know if Experian was providing the ailment or uninsurable data.

The best I can do I promise!

As far as being skeptical....really? Still? I've been a rep since July and it's been nothing but a positive experience. Hundreds of agents and now hundreds of enrollments that are saving so much money. It's fantastic. Now that they did away with the app fee + 1st month's service fee upfront it's been even better.

Best part is I've never talked to a client after the sale and I hardly HAVE to talk to my agents. All the vids and marketing materials explain the program really well (because it's simple) and Lone Star truly takes over on the client end support so you never have a client calling you asking what is going on.

No reason to be skeptical at all my friend. If I steer you wrong than you can come on here and say nasty stuff about me!

:twitchy::no::goofy:

Now you sound like a marketer :) Or at least how we all imagine them.

Haha well I meant it in a good way. If Lone Star was screwing up on their end the clients would call. If my down line didn't have the proper training or were totally confused they'd be calling me all the time.

Meanwhile client enrollments increase greatly month after month.

No news is good news!

Hey Slushpuppy, I certainly did not mean to come off as antagonistic if I did. I'm sure you've worked very hard at it and you seem to know quite a bit about it. It's just that the several I've had already processed through have not paid out yet. I never went in to Lone Star with the intention of making money off of it but more so with the intent of client retention and as a segway for other business. Certain aspects of it make me a bit nervous so I've held off a bit till I get my answers. I've found other pap programs that are pretty good. They don't really pay out but that's ok with me.

It's just that the several I've had already processed through have not paid out yet.

Do you mean enrollments still awaiting manufacturer approval (RX Orders to Doctor's Office maybe) or clients that have been approved but you've yet to be paid on?

Cause I can tell you the time it takes to get a client approved by a manufacturer is so dependent on the doctor. If they ignore the paperwork or take their sweet time there is little to do to speed it up. Paperwork return client seems to come in very quickly and after actual submission to manufacturer it's relatively quick too. The long wait is on the doctor's office to sign off. Which unfortunately is out of Lone Star and the client's hands.

As far as getting paid on those approved remember the pay structure changed a little bit. Now you get paid only on the 1st or 15th after the client has been approved by manufacturer into the program. Before we got paid right away but now that payment is just held off until your client is actually in the program.

Time to bump this thread and get an update. I've tried keeping an open mind about these guys but so far (to me) it seems like a lot of smoke and mirrors. I've given them a fair shot. But from what I've seen so far and from what my instincts tell me is that this is a mom & pop shop trying to run itself like it's a nationwide company. I don't have anything against small operations, but what I do have a problem with is when I can't find anything online to validate what I hear. When I get emails, there are no names listed. Every final expense company, every health insurance or medicare advantage company has a name attached to it. When I call in, it's some sort of answering service that says somebody will call me back. When I ask for a last name, I get "Smith". Also, the voice menu gives me the strong impression that the 800 line is from Grasshopper. (Nothing against them, I have a line from them. To me it just seems like they haven't put too much in to their phone system.)

I have quite a few clients that are interested in the concept of prescription assistance. What initially interested me about Lonestar was the fact that I could log in to a website and check the status of the request. I was never really interested in the part where I get paid. I just wanted to use it as an extra feature for my clients. But now, I'm getting that bad feeling that this is a lot of baloney. There are lots of other prescription assistance programs out there but I wanted to make sure on this one. Anyone care to chime in ? (Please don't try to give me a bunch of NAA rah rah. I want specifics por favor.)

So you think it's baloney now too but can't say it on the forum?:skeptical:

No not at all. But we have an offers section for a reason, and if start blabbering on about how great LSSC is I'm gonna hear about it.

Just to play it safe I suppose I'll say this: Read thru this thread and know my opinion hasn't changed at all.

Back