Question About GI and Graded Policies

This is true, IF you have the production to back it up.

Of course, that is just like every other company out there. Nothing new.

Actually not based off of individual production. But more of an upline production.

A person producing 1 policy a year could get a higher payout with the right group

Actually not based off of individual production. But more of an upline production.

A person producing 1 policy a year could get a higher payout with the right group

This is also true for a lot of carriers. "Street Level" is a gimmick IMO's came up with to increase their spread. Plain and simple. Carriers dont care what IMO's pay their agents, IMO's are the only ones that care what other IMO's pay their agents.

This is also true for a lot of carriers. "Street Level" is a gimmick IMO's came up with to increase their spread. Plain and simple. Carriers dont care what IMO's pay their agents, IMO's are the only ones that care what other IMO's pay their agents.

A lot of companies will not let you just GIVE an agent a certain level. They ask for proof of production.

A lot of companies will not let you just GIVE an agent a certain level. They ask for proof of production.

So what would one have to produce to get over with what is typically referred to as street - Example - 120% with Foresters, RNA, UHL? And I don't mean by taking a huge hit on renewals

I know a guy that used to have a 140 with UHL but said he had a production quota. Evidently this was a while back before they got some kinks worked out of their systems.

So what would one have to produce to get over with what is typically referred to as street - Example - 120% with Foresters, RNA, UHL? And I don't mean by taking a huge hit on renewals

I know a guy that used to have a 140 with UHL but said he had a production quota. Evidently this was a while back before they got some kinks worked out of their systems.

RNA has a 250k form for a 125 that the agent signs. RVP form.

Actually it is, but go ahead and give me the name of the group that gets the agents over 80% with no proof of production. I'll get their ass busted! I believe in a level playing field. If I have rules to follow then everyone should have to follow the rules. No exceptions.

----------

You are just so wrong on all counts here. I know it's the new "cool" thing to say that the IMO's are the ones that came up with it, but companies had structure in place for many years before IMO's really even came into existence like they are now.

Back