A Rehash of an Old Post

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
I know that I've asked this question before on the forum, but it was almost a year ago, and I don't have the talent to go looking for it under old posts...

I have a client, who is 59 yrs old, on Medicare due to certain maladies. Here is the synopsis:

Female, Non-Smoker, state of Georgia.

Medical History:
  • Tetrology of Fallot - diagnosed at 6 mos old. congenital heart disease
  • Eisenmenger's Disease - also Pulmonary Hypertension. Confirmed in 2005
  • Anxiety

Meds:

• Bosentan (Tracleer) 125 mg 2 x day
  • Spironolactone 25 mg 2 x day
  • Lorazepam .5 mg as needed
  • Trazedone 25 mg 1 x day
  • Buspirone 5 mg 2 x day
  • Furosemide 40 mg 1 x week

Looking for $5,000 in Final Expense. All she wants is to be cremated, not kept in an urn, and no service.

FUNERAL

She's done a little research regarding the ‘mushroom suit’ officially called the infinity suit. Here is a little information about it. http://coeio.com/infinity-burial-suit-2/

She's also found a Funeral Home in Georgia that does what you call a ‘Green Burial’, they will bury you in a mushroom suit (She prefers the shroud option). Here’s information regarding their services. http://www.miltonfieldsgeorgia.com/faqs.php

Last edited:
I know that I've asked this question before on the forum, but it was almost a year ago, and I don't have the talent to go looking for it under old posts...

I have a client, who is 59 yrs old, on Medicare due to certain maladies. Here is the synopsis:

Female, Non-Smoker, state of Georgia.

Medical History:
  • Tetrology of Fallot - diagnosed at 6 mos old. congenital heart disease
  • Eisenmenger's Disease - also Pulmonary Hypertension. Confirmed in 2005
  • Anxiety

Meds:

• Bosentan (Tracleer) 125 mg 2 x day
  • Spironolactone 25 mg 2 x day
  • Lorazepam .5 mg as needed
  • Trazedone 25 mg 1 x day
  • Buspirone 5 mg 2 x day
  • Furosemide 40 mg 1 x week

Looking for $5,000 in Final Expense. All she wants is to be cremated, not kept in an urn, and no service.

FUNERAL

She's done a little research regarding the ‘mushroom suit’ officially called the infinity suit. Here is a little information about it. Coeio's Infinity Burial Suit

She's also found a Funeral Home in Georgia that does what you call a ‘Green Burial’, they will bury you in a mushroom suit (She prefers the shroud option). Here’s information regarding their services. Welcome to Milton Fields | Natural Burial Grounds | Green Burial | Eco Friendly | Cemetery | Conservation Based Burial

If no one will take her at 100% immediate coverage, National Security is in GA. 35% 1st year, 70% second year... $5K is $25.90 ... You could always write a larger face amount the first two years and then reduce the face (and premium) to $5K in 2 years after it is in full benefit.

If no one will take her at 100% immediate coverage, National Security is in GA. 35% 1st year, 70% second year... $5K is $25.90 ... You could always write a larger face amount the first two years and then reduce the face (and premium) to $5K in 2 years after it is in full benefit.

Oops. I meant to ask you if you had a number for them in Ga.? I'd like to get contracted.

Back