Rick Braun - RJB Financial - Collections

Weren't you one of the guys piling on Spur City, even though you don't know him, have never worked with him and based your opinion of him on nothing more than what the chubby little angry guy from Georgia said about him?

lol I based my opinion on him not answering a question directly in a thread (i can't remember which one exactly)....but no I read a bunch about the situation....just said it was a dick thing to do if true. Then he called me thedud....idk if he just missed the E or not.

you sound pretty unbiased yourself!

Actually, you can. LH does it all the time. Vector One isn't just for insurance companies, it's also for IMO's/FMO's and agencies to report to if they are a paying member of Vector One. Nothing says it has to be a debt because of chargebacks to an insurance company.

Unless something has changed recently, its only been for commissions on premium. Alot of carriers extend grace to agents with LH or SL Vectors because they are aware of their practice of incorrectly reporting to Vector. At least from my experience.

I stand corrected on this. I spoke with Vector yesterday concerning another matter and we got into this conversation. Ramiz is correct in that they are only supposed to be used for commissions on premium. I did ask them how LH gets away with Vectoring agents when they only have a lead balance (which I know for a fact), but he just said that they have no knowledge that LH is doing that. Since LH is the insurance company, I suppose they must get away with it because they put the lead balance against their commissions, so it always shows up as "commissions". In other words, LH is cheating the system but getting away with it.

Last edited:
Stay clear of Rick Braun, of RJB Financial, out of Ohio.
We ordered some leads, that were sold two or three times over. Not fresh leads.
We told Rick, on numerous occasions, that we did not want any more leads. He kept the leads rolling. Seems this is the scam he runs. Selling old leads, then turning you into collections, to pay for them. It's a good system, for Rick, because he vectors your account, and you have to pay up, if you want to sell.

Does RJB stand for Robert J Bever?

I stand corrected on this. I spoke with Vector yesterday concerning another matter and we got into this conversation. Ramiz is correct in that they are only supposed to be used for commissions on premium. I did ask them how LH gets away with Vectoring agents when they only have a lead balance (which I know for a fact), but he just claimed that they have no knowledge that LH is doing that. Since LH is the insurance company, I suppose they must get away with it because they put the lead balance against their commissions, so it always shows up as "commissions". In other words, LH is cheating the system but getting away with it.

Thanks for checking Todd.

Like I said, from my experience SL and LH agents with Vectors can still easily get appointed with most carriers because they are known for "vectoring" lead debt.

Apr 11, 2011 - Robert J. Bever, 97, of Wabash, IN, died Monday, April 11, 2011, at 8 a.m. at Rolling Meadows Health Care Center in Lafontaine.

Back