Shoreline Financial Group

Chris Spanziona is a good honest guy. I have several contracts under him . He'll give higher contracts than many on here. I know a few guys that have used his phone leads . There as good as any Tm leads .

Just curious how much are there leads that are almost as good as tm leads?
Do you need to be contracted with them to get them?

I just spoke to Al Spaziano - this seems to be what I'm looking for. They are an IMO and do have leads that may be generated the right way?? Or so it seems, they also seem to have high contracts with the proper FE carriers.

Hey guys - does anyone have any experience with their phone leads. Thanks !

What they refer to as a "Live Phone Lead"...is NOT live...it's really just getting you information from their offshore call center that's doing outbound telemarketing for leads (like so many others do). The telemarketer says an agent will be calling you back in the next few days...this is not live anything.

I suggest you go get the BEST contracts you can get from an IMO you really like and then go get real LIVE incoming leads (prospects really) from people that are calling YOU to inquire about buying Final Expense insurance...

About 3 months ago - I tried myself to find these elusive, LIVE incoming calls and was turned down by all the legitimate ad agencies that air these TV commercials that drive inbound live calls from their TV advertising campaigns. They just don't work with independent agents - too much of a PITA for them...they'd much rather deal directly with big insurance carriers and large IMOs - buying hundreds or thousands of inbound calls a week.

That problem for me...meant it was a problem for every other independent agent that wanted the "ultimate lead" too...an inbound call from a person watching a Final Expense TV commercial. It put me on a mission to find a solution.

That solution was my creation of a "co-op" advertising concept. A group of like minded independent agents and small agencies that would band together to buy incoming TV calls, in bulk, and then each agent would get their share. We leveled the playing field with the big boys.

The #1 company producing these incoming TV calls (think providing calls to entities like SelectQuote, etc) absolutely loved the idea! They knew the independent agent market was big - but just didn't have the wherewithal to put together a system that could accommodate delivering calls to individuals only getting about 25-40 calls/week.

We put together a program that delivers live incoming calls from TV ads with a true :30 (thirty second) buffer. Independent agents MUST have the buffer...if the call is bogus/no one there/not for FE and you terminate it in under 30 seconds - there's no charge. Call centers/carriers/IMOs that are making money off your sales - they can live with no buffer (this method costs less) and can eat the cost of these worthless calls. You and I as independent agents - paying for our own calls - we can't! We have to pay a small premium to have that buffer...

We then contracted with a US based software company that had the system already in place that could take these incoming calls (direct hand off from the TV marketers system) and distribute them to the independent agents based on states licensed and wait time que. This handoff happens within a second - with no human intervention. You are the first person that the prospect that responded to the TV ad speaks to...sometimes you even hear the commercial playing in the background on their TV...LOL...

We are set up to start Monday 1/4/21 since AEP and the holidays knocked out the Final Expense TV action for right now. We have room for more agents - we are trying to grow to 1,000 calls/week. NO recruiting going on. Call me for more info. 631-664-7883.

Last edited:
Back