Riders for FE Plans . . .

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
I want to add value to my plans for my clients.

Thinking of upselling the Child Riders, Grand Children Riders, Spouse Term Riders for those that qualify . . .

Doesn't increase the commission much - but am thinking it would help the biz stick a little longer . . .

I want to take value to from my clients.

Thinking of not selling the Child Riders, Grand Children Riders, Spouse Term Riders for those that qualify . . .

Doesn't increase the commission I wouldn't be able to sell anyway - but am thinking it would help the biz stick a little longer hypothetically . . .

Why do you color font everything you post? ...fixed for you.

I want to add value to my plans for my clients.

Thinking of upselling the Child Riders, Grand Children Riders, Spouse Term Riders for those that qualify . . .

Doesn't increase the commission much - but am thinking it would help the biz stick a little longer . . .

Yes we do this for healthier people that we write with Transamerica, females are the best!

If the grand kids are there, for a few bucks more, the grand child rider does seem to bring value.

Pumping it up like a family policy can't hurt, that's for sure!
:yes:

----------

Why do you color font everything you post? ...fixed for you.

I like it, ohh, I fixed it for you!

Yes we do this for healthier people that we write with Transamerica, females are the best!

Doug - why just for the healthier people? Seems like unless the base is ROP - the riders can ride . . .

I especially like the child riders and spouse riders on < 50 WL policies. They are cheap and convertible for the kids.

Doug - why just for the healthier people? Seems like unless the base is ROP - the riders can ride . . .

I especially like the child riders and spouse riders on < 50 WL policies. They are cheap and convertible for the kids.

I'd rather not juice up the price for riders when it's a graded plan!

I'd rather not juice up the price for riders when it's a graded plan!

Rider price is the same on immediate and graded . . .

Pretty cheap - especially for Spouse if < 50 y/o . . . Defiantly can't beat the Child and Grand Child riders since they are convertible . . .

I would think it would add value to the client / agent relationship and persistency be a bit higher . . . What have you seen over the years?

Rider price is the same on immediate and graded . . .

Pretty cheap - especially for Spouse if < 50 y/o . . . Defiantly can't beat the Child and Grand Child riders since they are convertible . . .

I would think it would add value to the client / agent relationship and persistency be a bit higher . . . What have you seen over the years?

Persistency on those are about the same!

Back