RNA Drug List

mbiallas

Guru
100+ Post Club
I heard that RNA has a pretty short drug list. Got some marketing stuff from them today and the drug list was only one page. Am I missing something?

Also - which of their member benefits do your clients seem to like the most? Or which benefits do you feel help to close a sale at a higher premium vs another carrier?

1 page drug list...that's it.

I can't help you with the member benefits, not part off presentation. When JD gets back from vacation maybe he'll chime in.

I heard that RNA has a pretty short drug list. Got some marketing stuff from them today and the drug list was only one page. Am I missing something?

Also - which of their member benefits do your clients seem to like the most? Or which benefits do you feel help to close a sale at a higher premium vs another carrier?

Their drug list is just one page and fairly liberal. Bout to get a little better. Some of those meds are coming off the list.

As for the member benefits, dental, eyeglasses and hearing aids are the main ones because those are the the things not covered by medicare.

But, as I told the people at RNA, my clients were thrilled to find they could get discounts at Men's Wearhouse.:D

I recommend the free will with customers quite a bit and they use that service. I personally use the prescription drug card that saves me $60 monthly on one hbp pill. This is going to sound goofy but I order several magazines at a big discount and no not those mags.... unfortunately I don't think many people take advantage of the discounts but they are there for the taking like JD said, hearing, vision, dental, wellness screenings, prescription drug discounts,. legal and on and on. If I had to choose 1 company to write it would be RNA....

Last edited:
Their drug list is just one page and fairly liberal. Bout to get a little better. Some of those meds are coming off the list.

As for the member benefits, dental, eyeglasses and hearing aids are the main ones because those are the the things not covered by medicare.

But, as I told the people at RNA, my clients were thrilled to find they could get discounts at Men's Wearhouse.:D

What scripts are coming off?

I'm also curious if they will be changing the application at all? I certainly hope not, it is a pretty liberal app.

I'll answer both of you in one post. I'm not at liberty to say for sure which meds are coming off because I don't have it officially but a couple I have been asking about have been hinted at being ones that are coming off. An RNA rep was on our last friday call and he said he could say yet which ones either but there are definately some meds that are knockouts now that will be removed from that list.

On the app changes, yes, that's definately coming in Nov. But it's good changes. I don't remember all the changes but the ones that stood out for me are the "before 50?" questions on insulin use and stents, etc. That's being removed.

Probably should have paid more attention on the call? Anyway, good changes coming at RNA.

I'll answer both of you in one post. I'm not at liberty to say for sure which meds are coming off because I don't have it officially but a couple I have been asking about have been hinted at being ones that are coming off. An RNA rep was on our last friday call and he said he could say yet which ones either but there are definately some meds that are knockouts now that will be removed from that list.

On the app changes, yes, that's definately coming in Nov. But it's good changes. I don't remember all the changes but the ones that stood out for me are the "before 50?" questions on insulin use and stents, etc. That's being removed.

Probably should have paid more attention on the call? Anyway, good changes coming at RNA.

Far be it from me to criticize as I am just getting started with them. But it sure seems like the ding done executives that put the apps together have never filled one out. The content is fine but the spacing stinks. There isn't enough room to write out the DL number and the prescription section is fine for someone that takes maybe two drugs. Hopefully those are some of the changes we see also.

I wish they would stop having us list the drugs on the phone interview. Sometimes it takes longer than the entire call. And they do a script check so why bother

Do any of you go the route of not listing the drugs at the beginning of the PHI? Have you ever dealt with an interviewer expanding their questions outside those found on the app to get clearer picture on prescribed drugs?

Back