Royal Neighbors Changes

Mavrik

Guru
100+ Post Club
"Once you have completed the worksheet with the applicant and your client has reviewed the Important Information Document, call (866) 281-9228 to initiate the application interview. The call will take about 25 minutes. At the end of this call in most cases, your client will be approved and the application issued the next business day!" :nah:

Like most notifications documents, it will probably just take a few seconds to review the Important Document. However, RNA emphasizes the person must have it in hand or the call is over. Are they going to pop quiz people on it? :goofy:

I was downloading the application to my iPad today thinking maybe I would reduce the load of paper I carry by switching from entire apps to a worksheet... Some nice looking changes to the app and I would love to carry a bunch of worksheets instead of entire applications. :)

Then I realized the PHI will now have to obtain all information normally found on an application. This part of the PHI is already tedious. :mad:

Other than rates that are frequently 10% higher than the competition, Royal Neighbors has been an easy company to work with and they take lots of FE prospects so the higher premiums were somewhat justifiable. Not so sure now.

Any chance RNA will give us the ability to do a normal Phone Interview/Paper App if they see a sharp decline in business submitted over the next few weeks?

"Once you have completed the worksheet with the applicant and your client has reviewed the Important Information Document, call (866) 281-9228 to initiate the application interview. The call will take about 25 minutes. At the end of this call in most cases, your client will be approved and the application issued the next business day!" :nah:

Like most notifications documents, it will probably just take a few seconds to review the Important Document. However, RNA emphasizes the person must have it in hand or the call is over. Are they going to pop quiz people on it? :goofy:

I was downloading the application to my iPad today thinking maybe I would reduce the load of paper I carry by switching from entire apps to a worksheet... Some nice looking changes to the app and I would love to carry a bunch of worksheets instead of entire applications. :)

Then I realized the PHI will now have to obtain all information normally found on an application. This part of the PHI is already tedious. :mad:

Other than rates that are frequently 10% higher than the competition, Royal Neighbors has been an easy company to work with and they take lots of FE prospects so the higher premiums were somewhat justifiable. Not so sure now.

Any chance RNA will give us the ability to do a normal Phone Interview/Paper App if they see a sharp decline in business submitted over the next few weeks?

25 mins too long I won't be participating in that and I doubt they will change it going forward,

When were these changes announced? I recently picked RNA and have been happy so far. I heard they were changing the app to make it a little more agent friendly. Has that happened? Or has the entire process been changed?

I am a little confused. Can the app still be done the old way using the new paper application?

RNA dropped the below 50 knock-out on Graded business, changed it to a 2-year look back, dropped insulin start date to 30, and dropped a few decline meds.

These are some extremely strong changes in the right direction for RNA and I would expect the product to start attracting more production in 2015.

When is this effective? New app release date? Do they send email communication for stuff like this? I don't think I have received a single email from them since my approval email over a month ago.

I am a little confused. Can the app still be done the old way using the new paper application?

NO. Refer to page 3 of the new agent guide to get the exact protocols.

When is this effective? New app release date? Do they send email communication for stuff like this? I don't think I have received a single email from them since my approval email over a month ago.

Changes are effective 12/8/14. Old app and PHI is no longer accepted.

I just logged in and they still have the current app and agent guide under forms. I had to hunt around for the new stuff. Call me old school but I like a paper app and spending 25 minutes on the phone sounds awful. That's almost an hour if you have a 2 app home.

How long do you think it will be before they make this an option and welcome paper apps again? Changes like this show just how out of touch carriers are with the agents. Seems like they should be making themselves easier to do business with rather than the opposite.

Back