Royal Neighbors Changes

Yep, just re-read the Agent Guide. Guess I wouldn't figure a major final expense player like RNA would get it so terribly wrong. Let's hope they go back to giving an option for a paper app and POS decision in addition to the voice-app. Travis and John -- does not RNA council you or Equita on product-changes? How can the people there be this stupid?

It's so obvious when you think about it that this was all JD's evil plan because he has secretly been doing 100% phone sales the last two years and he wanted to screw it up for everyone else.

He played us all like a bunch of fools.

Yep, just re-read the Agent Guide.

Guess I wouldn't figure a major final expense player like RNA would get it so terribly wrong.

Let's hope they go back to giving an option for a paper app and POS decision in addition to the voice-app.

Travis and John -- does not RNA council you or Equita on product-changes?

How can the people there be this stupid?

They did consult with their number one IMO and their number 1 IMO is moving their model to phone sales so this is perfect for phone sales.

It is terrible for the regular face to face FE agent.

They do not consult with the field on these kind of changes nor does any company. When they claim to consult with the field they are talking about the IMO's. Other than FEX I don't know of an IMO that actually get in the field and sells.

Here's a breakdown on the changes;

First the good; The before age 50 questions on heart attack, heart surgery, stokes, etc. has been removed. The question of insulin use before age 50 has been changed to age 30.

Coreg and carvedilol have been removed from the Rx knock out.

Nor for the not so bad; the new application for SIWL starts tomorrow, 12-8-14. No grace period. You must use the new starting tomorrow. But you couldn't order the new apps until friday. :goofy: You can download the new app.

Throw away your old applications. If you have been told differently than this then you have been misinformed. The old app will not be accepted after midnight tonight.

Now the bad; you cannot do a paper app and get a decision. You can do a paper app and fax it in without an interview. They will call the client after submission and ask the medical questions just as the phone interview is done now. Only without the agent being present. The "elite agent" program is gone. If you weren't on that program then it doesn't affect you anyway.

The really bad; this is a paperless application if you call them. You must give them the disclosure and go over it before the call and they will ask the person if you did and they will go over it again. WORD FOR FRICKIN WORD!

They will also ask for banking info on the call and failing to provide it is a fail. If it's a replacement then that will also have to be done by voice signature adding to the confusion and the time on the call.

^^The above is the facts. If you have been told differently then, again, you have been misinformed.

Now for opinion, this is a terrible move by RNA. They already messed up their FE business with the rate increases of 2013. I am an RNA fan and I want to write RNA.

I'm still working on getting qualified for the Puerto Rico trip and if I miss it it will be the first time in 4 years that I didn't make it. The main reason for my lower production with them is the 2013 rate increases.

Will they change this idiotic process? I think so once they come to their senses about what they have done. Unless they want out of the FE business which is the very question I asked my contact when they changes came down the pike.

Those of us that have been around RNA for a while will remember the "premium agreement" form that the business prevention dept came out with about 3 or so years ago. It took us a couple of months to get that thing dropped.

Then when they went to the POS interview it was an absolute mess. It took most of a year to get it refined to where it is, {was}, today and the "elite agent" program also came from those problems.

So, unless they truly want out of the FE business, I think these changes will be refined if not rolled back.

Only time will tell.

In case you can't tell, I am very upset about this development. I have expressed that to everyone I know to express it to at RNA and to my IMO.

I know of many other agents that have responded to RNA with their concerns. So far they have been met with the same deaf ears that I have.

----------

It's so obvious when you think about it that this was all JD's evil plan because he has secretly been doing 100% phone sales the last two years and he wanted to screw it up for everyone else.

He played us all like a bunch of fools.

I don't think this is something to play about or joke about or to just play off as nothing.

It's so obvious when you think about it that this was all JD's evil plan because he has secretly been doing 100% phone sales the last two years and he wanted to screw it up for everyone else. He played us all like a bunch of fools.

That's funny! Historically RNA has not been afraid to make changes if things don't work. JD is correct (as always) I believe these changes have been made because their #1 IMO told RNA they are going to receive tons of business from phone sales with these changes. We will see...

That's funny! Historically RNA has not been afraid to make changes if things don't work. JD is correct (as always) I believe these changes have been made because their #1 IMO told RNA they are going to receive tons of business from phone sales with these changes. We will see...

Who is RNA ' S # 1 IMO?

So they don't like it when Daviso does phone sales, but magically follow suit shortly thereafter. Makes you wonder why the other regional is leaving. The question I have is how are they supposed to have said disclosure in hand when being pitched over the phone, or did I miss something.

So they don't like it when Daviso does phone sales, but magically follow suit shortly thereafter. Makes you wonder why the other regional is leaving. The question I have is how are they supposed to have said disclosure in hand when being pitched over the phone, or did I miss something.

How many of you ask for an email address when taking an app for FE?

I don't usually ask unless I see they have a smartphone or computer laying around because I hate getting any No's from people when filling out the app.

I don't usually ask unless I see they have a smartphone or computer laying around because I hate getting any No's from people when filling out the app.

I love getting "nos" when filling out the app.. "Do you have cancer?" "No". "Do you have any heart problems? "No", etc... The only way you are going to get paid is if you get a bunch of "Nos" unless you write all GI.. ;)

I love getting "nos" when filling out the app.. "Do you have cancer?" "No". "Do you have any heart problems? "No", etc... The only way you are going to get paid is if you get a bunch of "Nos" unless you write all GI.. ;)

Amen brother! I even say at the end of asking the health questions, "I bet you feel good being able to answer, No". They always agree.

I ask on every app or call. Also if they text. More times than not I get a yes on at least one. I usually ask the same of the beneficiaries.

Back