Selling FE in December

Maxahearn

Does not seem to be a lot of enthusiasm for FE in December. It seems everyone wants to wait until the New Year. Do experienced FE agents just line up appointments after the first of the year or is there another tactic employed?

While its true that you will encounter people that will inevitably say "lets talk about this after the new year", there is still plenty of premium to write during this month. I am sure some seasoned field agents can chime in and give some tips on how they deal with this objection as well.

Don't write off this month. There is still TONS of money to be made now!

Does not seem to be a lot of enthusiasm for FE in December. It seems everyone wants to wait until the New Year. Do experienced FE agents just line up appointments after the first of the year or is there another tactic employed?

If you're curious about response rate that's one thing.
If you have leads or something, just work them. (Yes I'm talking to myself again)
But really I don't know what the big deal is, it's just 5 minutes. (so they think)

As others have already posted December is just another month. What you get out of this month is what you put into it. Historically we have seen December to be a fantastic month for sales in the FE market.

Good Luck!

Chase Urich
VP of Sales & Marketing
Equita Final Expense Services
1-800-765-0711 Ext.251
(972)-339-0191 Cell
[email protected]

December this year is awesome, based on when Christmas and New Years hits.

Most years you are forced to take the full week off, but not this year.

As someone once said... your attitude determines your altitude. Press on in December and it will help pay your IRS tab this coming year.:idea:

Back