Typical Day Selling FE

One advantage to canvasing or cold knocking a list. You can choose to call on that type of home or not without feeling like you are throwing away your lead money if you choose to pass it by. Another advantage is you tend to run into a little healthier group on an average since a lot of the serial mailers tend to have on foot in the grave and the other on the proverbial banana peel.

Not surprised given the fact that it's FE, but damn. Who in the world would allow their bathroom to get like that, and then to let a guest go into their bathroom in that condition?

I'd be embarrassed beyond belief.

Just wait until you're in one of those type of houses and Mother Nature calls with a vengeance (#2) and you have no choice but to use it! YUK!

I got the best one ever. I was at a guys house. Car was a little down the road. Had to get another paper out of the car. Had had some messages on my phone and i was walking back with my head down. Went to the house and went back in. First think i think is this house looks different. I was 20 feet inside the house and a big dude is on the landing of stairs above and shouts who the f are you. I quickly said sorry i walked in the wrong house and i walked out in 3 seconds.Man the dude could have legally shot me.

I walked into a studio apartment with an approximately 600lb man on o2 on a hospital bed fully naked with McDonald's all over him. He was so fat his stomach covered everything.
I walked in and asked are you naked and he said "Yes. I can't get up very well, could you go grab me some shorts."
I said nope and walked out.

One advantage to canvasing or cold knocking a list. You can choose to call on that type of home or not without feeling like you are throwing away your lead money if you choose to pass it by. Another advantage is you tend to run into a little healthier group on an average since a lot of the serial mailers tend to have on foot in the grave and the other on the proverbial banana peel.

What part of that is an advantage?

Back