Uncontacted Leads

cdsnuts

Guru
100+ Post Club
Do you guys save em, or ditch em? I typically throw them out and just move on to the next one but do you think there is any reason to hold on to all of those leads?

Maybe save em and door knock em when times are slow? Wondering what others think of this.....

Do you guys save em, or ditch em? I typically throw them out and just move on to the next one but do you think there is any reason to hold on to all of those leads?

Maybe save em and door knock em when times are slow? Wondering what others think of this.....

You could resell them.:skeptical:

Keep knocking on the doors when I am in the area till I get home. Just sold 2 policies the other night of of one I have had for four months

If I can't contact them by phone and to doorknock them I will usually DK them a couple of times. Sometimes only once.

But instead of throwing them away I mail them to the person with my business card with a note saying i've been trying to contact them. Rarely do I get a call when I mail them but spending 50 cents more on one I've already paid for is no big deal. And it gets rid of the lead.

Not much sense in hanging onto them. They are are going to return another one the next time anyway.

If I can't contact them by phone and to doorknock them I will usually DK them a couple of times. Sometimes only once.

But instead of throwing them away I mail them to the person with my business card with a note saying i've been trying to contact them. Rarely do I get a call when I mail them but spending 50 cents more on one I've already paid for is no big deal. And it gets rid of the lead.

Not much sense in hanging onto them. They are are going to return another one the next time anyway.

I actually do this JD. I have one for no phone numbers and I have one that I send when I'm unable to contact them either via phone or DKing. I send them the letter with a copy of the lead they sent in.

My thoughts were along these same lines. I'm paying for mail every week and I know people send these things in all the time. Wasn't sure if it was worth keeping a "no contacted" file.

"Ditto unless they say no or die."

I think the saying is "until they buy or die".

saying no shouldn't stop you from working them

"Ditto unless they say no or die."

I think the saying is "until they buy or die".

saying no shouldn't stop you from working them

Believe me....I'm the best at "wringing out my leads" Sometimes by the time they are sold the lead has so much ink on it it looks like scratch paper. But there becomes a point where it's counter productive or just down right dumb to keep working it. Like if I have a line of calls down the side with no answer's and I've stopped by the house three times and no one was ever home and they've never called back after getting notes on their door and a letter with a copy of the lead in the mail.

I sit back and I compare this to some one who picks up the phone on the first call, books the appointment and buys while I'm there. Where do you draw the line on those leads? If you've done all that they obviously aren't ready to buy yet.....that's my thinking. I'll get them when the send the form back in another three months.

I was just curious how much you guys worked em until you said enough is enough.....

Back