What Fe Carriers Allow Backdating.

goget

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have a guy i'm seeing Thursday who's birthday was yesterday. I had seen him a few weeks ago and he called me to buy.Specifically for now does trans allow back dating of a week?

I have a guy i'm seeing Thursday who's birthday was yesterday. I had seen him a few weeks ago and he called me to buy.Specifically for now does trans allow back dating of a week?

I could be wrong, but doesn't almost every carrier allow back dating? Insured has to pay the previous premiums though.

I could be wrong, but doesn't almost every carrier allow back dating? Insured has to pay the previous premiums though.

No. Some do. Some don't.

If I had to guess I would bet Trans could be one that doesn't. They are hard core with their rules. It would tell in the agent guide though.

Newby I've had no problem with trans underwriting are even customer service. But for the life of me I don't know of any dept were they have marketing people you can talk with. One time they gave me the # of a regional guy I never could get hold of. Does trans have an 800 # for marketing you can call when you have questions like every other company has?Like the kids are grand kids rider. I never found were the rates were.Every fully underwritten carrier allows back dating of up to 6 months.

Like the kids are grand kids rider. I never found were the rates were.Every fully underwritten carrier allows back dating of up to 6 months.

Newby I've had no problem with trans underwriting are even customer service. But for the life of me I don't know of any dept were they have marketing people you can talk with.

But wino with a large county and big population you might have to drive 30 miles in traffic which can take 90 mins are more.

Goget, are you PeteyBore by any chance? You make the same exact spelling mistakes he always does, mixing up "are" and "or," and "where" and "were." Another giveaway is you often don't type a space or two between sentences, just like PB.

C'mon, now, confession time!

Last edited:
UH allows backdating six months; 30 days if it's graded or modified. Backdating is not allowed if it is being done to gain eligibility for a product, such as for a proposed insured who's a couple months too old.

Newby I've had no problem with trans underwriting are even customer service. But for the life of me I don't know of any dept were they have marketing people you can talk with. One time they gave me the # of a regional guy I never could get hold of. Does trans have an 800 # for marketing you can call when you have questions like every other company has?Like the kids are grand kids rider. I never found were the rates were.Every fully underwritten carrier allows back dating of up to 6 months.

^^ This is totally PeteyBear! Full blown crazy. Nice

There is a sheet called who to call that has all their contact numbers. I can't attach from my iPhone but it's on their website.

----------

UH allows backdating six months; 30 days if it's graded or modified. Backdating is not allowed if it is being done to gain eligibility for a product, such as for a proposed insured who's a couple months too old.

Probably company specific. I've back dated 86 year olds to get a product that ends at age 85.

Back