Florida Blue Agents, Get in Here!

I've written 10 or so since I left Florida Blue in September. I'm an independent agent. If I'm doing a consult for someone, and their primary only accepts FL Blue, I assist them in enrolling in the product that suits them best. Therefore, I don't get paid since I am no longer appointed.

Read it slowly, you'll figure it out eventually

so ur helping someone sign up for a carrier you are no longer appointed with? I wonder how Fl Blue or your client feels about that? LOL More importantly, How ironic would it be if you got an E & O hit on a policy you aren't even appointed with anymore. GREAT IDEA ! :D

I doubt Florida Blue know's or even cares who is helping if taken through healthcare.gov, but you are absolutely right on the E&O, the client only hears what they want to hear or just have that client say to OIR that you sold them a FB policy without an appoiintment. The client unless they're your family are going to say Cannon put me on that policy.

so ur helping someone sign up for a carrier you are no longer appointed with? I wonder how Fl Blue or your client feels about that? LOL More importantly, How ironic would it be if you got an E & O hit on a policy you aren't even appointed with anymore. GREAT IDEA ! :D

I'm glad you figured it out.

Back